“Can`t live without my Playn glasses anymore…”
Review of Playn Eyewear

Playn Eyewear
Ranked #244 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have to say, I hate wearing glasses generally! But I love wearing my Playn glasses!! I am usually not very careful about where to put or carry my glasses, but these glasses survive everything!
The new shop in Seenspace is very beautiful, modern, very relaxed. Everyone (staff or owner) is very friendly, chatty and of course experienced. They even recommended me a cheaper model, because it looked better on me.
My little son - who came with me to buy a second pair - wants to go and buy glasses with Mama everyday now, because he got gummibears, they have a kicker football table and as he said "they are so funny!".
So: a professional efficient friendly shopping experience. And the price is also worth the value!

And: they speak German!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

PLAYN eyeware. The new choice for those who looking for the unique eyeware in Bangkok as it offer various style of frame and lenses.
They design, manufacture the frame while offer the premium lenses from their lab. I can choose my frame to whatever lenses colour that they have which is rally great !
The staffs are friendly and willing to give me the great servicewhile I'm looking for new sunglasses.
The showroom atmosphere is very comfortable. They have kicker table in the showroom which really lighten up the atmosphere. Also, the location is really great as it located at the heart of Bangkok. Cool place to visit !

3  Thank Patama_bee
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I bought a pair of glasses from this shop. The staffs were well-trained. They can recommend me the model fit my look which I do love it too! I ordered the first-class lenses. It is really awesome, especially the transition. When the lenses expose to sunlight, they can turn from cleared to shaded ones very fast.

All in all, I do recommend this place for anyone who is looking for new glasses!

1  Thank KomsitR
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It's been years that I was looking for a well designed, classy black frame with no visible brand name on the branch and a fair price so I can buy spare ones without thinking to much about it. No visible brand name was an absolute requirement!
I recently found what I was looking at PLAYN. This is a fresh new brand that really deserves to get some serious attention.
On top of it, the team is really friendly and the shop is located in the middle of Thonglor which is in my humble opinion the coolest neighborhood in Bangkok.

2  Thank G Whain G
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Definitely, one of the coolest place for spec lovers. If you are looking for something special, Playn is somehow more than an optical shop. Apart from the high quality of materials used, customisation of lenses is highly recommended :)