1,476 results
All reviews rooftop pool khao san road grand palace great hotel tuk tuk ten minute walk stayed here for nights long flight within walking distance nice bathroom the river boutique hotel wat pho street food comfortable rooms booked this hotel buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I picked this hotel after being on a tour with mediocre hotels. I used the internet to find this gem!! When I arrived the door was held open for me. I was offered a welcome drink and wet towel.

The room is spacious. A very comfortable bed! The room is quiet. Complimentary mineral water. The shower and bathroom are very nice.

Walking distance to almost all of Bangkok's attractions. You are in the heart of the city (without the noise).

I would definitely come back to stay here!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
ManagementCasaNithra, Front Office Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jcmonogram

On behalf of the Management and staff.
First of all thank you for spending your time to give us a valuable feedback. We hope that will get a chance to welcome you back when you revisit Bangkok next time.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

My mother and I stayed in a twin bed room at Casa Nithra for one night. We had a pleasant time. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly, able to recommend activities and eateries, and booked us cabs and restaurant reservations when needed. If I had to nitpick, I'd say that I wish there was a wider selection of food on offer during breakfast, but the available items were tasty.

The hotel is also in a nice area. It's close to a lot of popular Thai restaurants such as Raan Jay Fai and Krua Apsorn. There are also some art galleries nearby, such as the Queen Sirikit Gallery and the Contemporary Art Gallery. However, if you want to go to the city center, you'll have to take a cab since the hotel is not close to a sky train (metro) station.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at Casa Nithra and recommend it to others, too.

Date of stay: September 2019
ManagementCasaNithra, Front Office Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear alihassan15433

Reviewed September 10, 2019

This hotel is absolutely lovely as are the staff.
Easy to get to grand palace, royal palace, zoo, taxi to monument station 200bhat, located in the old town , easy to find great food and nightlife should you be younger lol.
An overall winner in our books , going back in November 2019 after visiting rayon for ten days , lovely way to finish holidays exploring bangkok

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at Casa Nithra for five nights. Staff is super friendly, rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast buffet offers everything you wish for. Definitly a good choice for couples or families as well.

The location in the old town is nice if you like to walk some 15-30mins to get to main attractions (King's Palace, Wat Pho). To get to the next MRT station we took the Express Boat at Station 13 some 15mins away. So it takes quite some time to get around by public transportation.

The only reason why I can't give 5/5 is that the AC is pretty loud and the traffic noise of Samsen Road can cost you some sleep. Better isolation especially for the rooms facing the street would be a good investment.

Thank you for the nice days at your hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ManagementCasaNithra, Front Office Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

DEAR MARCO H

On behalf of the Management and staff.
First of all thank you for spending your time to give us a valuable feedback. It was our pleasure to took care of you on your stay and we have to apologize for the AC and the noises but with your feedback we will improve our self to be better.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

This is an Absolute Pleasure to stay in ! Big and Comfy Bed ! Exceptionally Clean ! Only 10 min walk to Khao San Road ! Everything provided ... Hairdryer ect . English speaking staff , are very friendly ! Rooftop pool

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ManagementCasaNithra, Front Office Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Dear freedom1458