1,448 results
All reviews rooftop pool khao san road grand palace great hotel tuk tuk ten minute walk stayed here for nights long flight within walking distance nice bathroom boutique hotel the river street food wat pho comfortable rooms booked this hotel visiting bangkok
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2016

We have had a wonderful time! The rooftop pool was perfect after a long couple of flights. Location is great and within easy distance of all the attractions (especially close to Khao San road!) the staff are more than happy to arrange a taxi to be outside almost instantly! Although we did have difficulty trying to get back sometimes as some drivers weren't sure where the hotel was... But we always managed to get back so it was never a massive issue! Just a warning to make sure you have the Thai instructions with you. Jeffrey was always on hand for any advice or suggestions which was very useful seeing as we were Thailand first timers! The rest of the staff can't do enough for you which makes the stay more than pleasant!

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Foodismyworld
Management4You, Front Office Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2016

Dear Foodismyworld,

Thank you for staying with us and especially for your shout out to our friendly staff, specifically Jeffrey! We will be sure to share your praise with him and his team. It means a lot to our property when specific employees are applauded for their hard work and diligent service. At Casa Nithra Bangkok that we hire, encourage and strengthen at this property are to benefit the full experience of our guests. Apart from our stellar service, we're glad you enjoyed your room accommodations and amenities. We hope you will come back and see us (and Jeffrey) again, soon!

All the best,

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I arranged a ride from the hotel to collect me at BKK. It was an easy transition from airport to hotel. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I arrived early in the morning as my flight was overnight from India and my room wasn't ready yet so they immediately upgraded me and I was able to go rest within 15 minutes of arrival. The rooftop pool was a lovely place to chill in the afternoon during the hottest hours. The bar was a little pricey but it was nice to chill and have drinks by the pool. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I extended my stay there by a day and would definitely stay again. Walking distance to many things

Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank Kwilk6

Dear Kwilk6,

Thank you for sharing your opinion.
We would have loved you to leave the hotel feeling 100 % happy as we always do our very best to satisfy our guests,We are especially pleased to know that you will be coming back!

Once again, thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.

Happy Holidays!!

Reviewed July 22, 2016

A very good quality hotel with a fab swimming pool on top of the roof. The pool was my favourite place after many hours of sightseeing. The breakfast was great, though it was challenging to order a boiled egg (their English wasn't great).

Date of stay: February 2016

Dear celmera,

Thank you for your great comments. We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We apologize for any inconvenience which may have occurred during your visit at our restaurant.We will do our best to improve our service .

Once again, thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is modern and extremely clean. The staff were excellent with nothing being too much trouble.there are lifts to all floors, the rooms are large, very well furnished,very clean as is the bathroom / shower room. There is a rooftop pool with a bar. The breakfast in the restaurant was first class and excellent value,it is open in the evenings but I never ate there.The hotel is in the old town area but is a 10 min walk to Khao San rd and surrounding area, or a 15 min taxi to Bangkok's soi cowboy and nana plaza. Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Mark S,

Thank you for your kindness to write a comment of recommendation to hotel.At Casa Nithra Bangkok we work very hard in order to provide outstanding service and it make us proud that we were able to impress you. =) Please come back to try S I R I N T H A I D I N I N G & B A R where You will be served a truly, local meal while enjoying the cosy ambience. With the unique Thai loft decoration, S I R I N T H A I D I N I N G & B A R offers you a romantic and chill-out atmosphere under the candle light. next time! We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

Visited here for the Thai New Year.

Arrived and staff collected cases from the taxi and brought to our room straight away.

While checking in we were given a refreshing drink and cool towel which was great as it was very hot outside.

Rooms really modern and top class for the rates. Airon could be better as takes a while to cool the rooms is only thing that could be improved. Mini Bar in room. Good WIFI.

Huge buffet for breakfast with about 20 options so this is recommeded. Mainly western choices but some Thai options too which changed each day.

Location was great and was within walking distance to the Khao San Road which was what we wanted, about 10 minutes.

Lots of street food available and restaurants/cafes/shops nearby the hotel too.

We also walked to the MBK shopping centre from here which tookn about 30 minutes.

Rooftop here with a bar, nice views of the city.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Tomás C

Dear Tomás C,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the five star rating = ) We are especially pleased to know that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly.
Your feedback is really useful both for us and for other guests who are planning to come here.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kindly regards,