“Extremely overpriced”

The Seasons Bangkok Huamark
Ranked #719 of 863 Hotels in Bangkok
“Extremely overpriced”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I was extremely disappointed with the romm we where given, for the price we paid. The room was TINY. We paid for an extra bed for our son and once the bed was in you could not walk around the room. When we arrived in the room the air conditioning took about 1 hour to cool the room. Do NOT believe the picture on the website the rooms are now very outdated.

• Stayed April 2013
ASVoices, Manager at The Seasons Bangkok Huamark, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Sir:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bangkok Huamark. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At all seasons, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

The Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My most recent stay (7 nights) in this hotel is the third stay over the last 4 years. The hotel is increasingly catering for Chinese and Indian tours. This has made the stay a poor one, while the hotel is clean and the staff polite the same can not be said for a large number of the other guests.

Getting a decent nights sleep was neigh on impossible which the Chinese guests shouting down the corridors in there early hours of the morning (between 3-5am) as their tours check out. I also found the Chinese and Indian guests rude, pushing to get in to lifts before people got a chance to exit the lift, the smell of cigarette smoke on a non smoking floor adds further to the dissatisfaction of the stay. It's a shame the tour guests ruin an otherwise good hotel.

I will not be using this hotel again purely due to the attitudes and behavior of the majority of the hotels (bread and butter) customer base. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone after my most recent experience.

Room Tip: I would not recommend staying in this hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Alchang
ASVoices, Manager at The Seasons Bangkok Huamark, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Sir:

It is with my deepest regret to read about the inconvenience you were caused by the noisy and disturbance of other guests. We fully understand your frustration and your concern for the discomfort of other guests travelling in group. Rest assured that I have immediately called our concern Department Heads especially our Front Office Manager. He has been emphasized regarding the room assignment seperating the floor between the guests who travel in group and the individual arrival guests in order to avoid the disturbance and we fully understand of the privacy needs for the individual travelling guest. Moreover, our Security Manager has been instructed for more strictly of the guest floors' patrolling which concern to safety & security reason especially during the night.

At All Seasons, we are most concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. It is feedback such as yours that enables us to adjust and better our services and facilities to meet the discerning needs of our guests.

The Management

Travelers are raving about these Bangkok hotels

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very clean hotel, nicely decorated.
a hotel fitted to your budget and giving anice value for money.
Rooms- Small but very well arranged & clean. You can be comfortable
Bathroom- small but equipped with all amenities
Location of Hotel- As a tourist it was convenient as it is on side of a super market. For Night life You need to go little away
Ground floor lobby- Small but nice arrangement
Internet- not free in rooms
Restaurant- Good at ground floor, Nicely decorated. In morning breakfast it become little crowded. you can get variety of food
Overall- It was excellent stay

Room Tip: If You are looking for a bigger space in rooms take superior rooms.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank vikas kumar c
Dear Sir:

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with All Seasons Bangkok Huamark during your recent visit to Thailand and for sharing your appreciation with us.

We were delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your compliment on the cleanliness and comfort are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the All Seasons Bangkok Huamark.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Reviewed April 6, 2013

For years, now, I've stayed many times at Ibis / All Seasons Hua Hin and have enjoyed my every visit. Front desk folk and/or manager advised me on around my first stay to avoid the lower floors and I do. Last few years this has been especially important because of extremely budget-tour guests. Because I'm not normally on a hard schedule I usually match my booking dates to what I want, room wise -- and always book a high-floor Junior Suite. Bedroom, small living room and fair-sized bathroom for about USD$45.00. Sometimes eat an evening meal in the hotel and it's always fine but eat breakfast across the street in a shopping mall where there are tons of eateries to chose from.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dear Sir:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the All Seasons Bangkok Huamark. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Kozhikode, India
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in Jan 2013. It is an average hotel far from the main city area. the rooms are very but clean. Same with bathroom. There was some sound coming from the A/C and it take more than half n hour for getting the room cool, which made a little uncomfortable. Breakfast was given at the restaurant just adjacent to lobby. Nothing much commendable about the food. The hotel is located inside - around 100 meters from the main road. There are many branded shopping malls nearby. However, it is little far from the main shopping area--Indra market.Overall it is an average hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent visit at All Seasons Bangkok Huamark.

I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel. It is encouraging as our guest’s satisfaction is our first concern

On the other hand, we also took note of your feedback regarding the air condition in the room. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused to you regarding this matter. Kindly rest assured that our Chief Engineer has been noted and he will take immediate action to check and rectify the problem.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it helps us improve the quality of our service to better meet your needs.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in All Seasons Bangkok Huamark.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Even though relatively cheap this is the worst value I have ever seen in Thailand. To give some perspective, I have lived in Thailand for many years and stayed in hundreds of hotels around the country. This is first time I have felt compelled to comment negatively on Tripadvisor.

I paid around THB1200 through Agoda. The reception staff (only 1 when I was there) were hopeless, the room was way past it's useby date and dirty to boot. Tiny dirty bathroom with a door that doesn't close and shower that won't drain. Soap container that was empty. I could go on but will just say this. Have you ever woken up at 5am and checked out of a hotel just so that you could get away from the place. I have.

You would be better off in a THB300 short time hotel than staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Peter D
ASVoices, Manager at The Seasons Bangkok Huamark, responded to this review, April 3, 2013

Semarang, Indonesia
Reviewed March 14, 2013

maybe because of the low price, this hotel is have a small room and feel like an very old building (inside room) and the restaurant is very crowded when breakfast.. for pleasure and vacation this hotel is not recommended..

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ASVoices, Manager at The Seasons Bangkok Huamark, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Sir:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the All Seasons Bangkok Huamark. It is always a pleasure to receive constructive feedback.