Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$19
Hotels.com$17
Booking.com$18
CheapTickets$17
Travelocity$17
Orbitz.com$17
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Pool is outdoor, nice, not a part of the hotel building, on ground floor. Saw no one. I think no one would dare to swim in such a strange location unless they want to be the center of attention. Imagine you walk through the Reception, the main door, turn left, walk through a few tables & chairs (looks like a resting area or a small restaurant where men sat to smoke), walk further *on the sandy street* (2 or 3 meters), walk up the pool, walk through the pool to the end to change as there were changing rooms there. I tried to walk to the other side of the pool but saw no way up. So I think the only way to reach the pool is to expose yourself "on the street". The feeling is like you don't go to somewhere inside the hotel.

I took the air-con bus #40 to go to the Ramkamhaeng Airport Link Station.

Well priced for somewhere near Suvarnabhumi. 823 Baht net with a simple buffet breakfast. A busy location. Ramkamhaeng Street had night stalls selling clothes, foods & drinks. The Mall 3 next door. I don't need to go to downtown BKK for eating because this area has what I need, basically the same except the "city center" feeling. Room is small & basic and I saw a little cockroach on the table. I tried to take its photo so it ran under the table. The table had dust at corners as if it was not wiped for some days.

I didn't expect much for this price paid so I was not disappointed. An ok hotel in a good location.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Wsea3h
ASVoices, Manager at The Seasons Bangkok Huamark, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bangkok Huamark. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. After receiving your useful feedback, please rest assured that Housekeeping department has been well noted. They will be taken more time to check and more strictly on pest control.

At All Seasons, We are most concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. It allows us to ensure and improve the quality of service we want to offer our guests.

With reference to outdoor swimming pool, due to the limited space of the hotel area, we can only find that location for our valuable guests of extra benefits which do not cost any extra.

Sincerely yours
The Management

Reviewed July 23, 2012

After staying for two nights at Hotel All Seasons Pattaya, shifted to Hotel All Seasons Bangkok Huamark. Its very close to The Mall. After cool check in relaxed in room on 6th floor n came down for city tour. The room was pretty smaller compared to the one at pattaya. Bathroom ???? still smaller but could manage. Had city tour ... came back n went for night cruise with dinner. Three nights stay at hotel was pretty comfirtable. Company matters ... of course my wife. Breakfast was pretty good but not like pattaya. Waiting for lift was too long as morning hours big crowd check in n checkout. Over all not a bad stay. In lobby internet was too good n fast. Spent much time in the lobby on internet. Value for money ... yuss.

Room tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Nice place, nice staff,allways helpfull,i had bad stomache,they helped me with medicine and all,,i will stay her next time im in bkk

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I visited this hotel in June'12. I stayed for 2 nights.
The room was very small, and so was the bathroom. There was barely enough space in the shower to move. Hot water was not available on the first day, only after complaining did we get hot water.
The lobby and the dining area are very close to each other. There is no partition in between the two, so there is a lot of disturbance if you are in for a quiet dinner.
The rooms are clean and the room service is good.
The food quality is also good. Customer service is good. The staff if friendly and quick.
All in all, a good experience.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have been to All seasons Huamark recently in June2012.I enjoyed my overall stay here.The rooms are clean, sleeping quality is good.They serve Good breakfast and also the hotel is located in the main center of the town which has access to even cheapest mode of transportation(boat ride),just in the back of Hotel.They also have a big super market in front which will let you to have all sort of things (electronics,cyber cafe,good restaurants,banks,groceries, beers))), whisky), of-course at a cheaper price then what it could be in your Room's minibar. The prices are attractive compared to the services they provide.One can stay in less then 50$ per day for a nice room.They also are comfortable with 1-2 hour late check-out if are informed.If one expect more then this, then must better look for 100$ + hotels, which make no-sense if you aren't so rich.

Room tip: Go for Superior Room,all are good and have same experience.King(single big bed) room would be the best choice as they make rooms more spacious.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Dear Sir

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the all seasons Bangkok Huamark. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Sincerely yours