Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$19
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
$17
Free cancellation until 10/29/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$16
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Hotels.com$17
Booking.com$18
Travelocity$17
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2012

After staying for two nights at Hotel All Seasons Pattaya, shifted to Hotel All Seasons Bangkok Huamark. Its very close to The Mall. After cool check in relaxed in room on 6th floor n came down for city tour. The room was pretty smaller compared to the one at pattaya. Bathroom ???? still smaller but could manage. Had city tour ... came back n went for night cruise with dinner. Three nights stay at hotel was pretty comfirtable. Company matters ... of course my wife. Breakfast was pretty good but not like pattaya. Waiting for lift was too long as morning hours big crowd check in n checkout. Over all not a bad stay. In lobby internet was too good n fast. Spent much time in the lobby on internet. Value for money ... yuss.

Room tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Nice place, nice staff,allways helpfull,i had bad stomache,they helped me with medicine and all,,i will stay her next time im in bkk

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I visited this hotel in June'12. I stayed for 2 nights.
The room was very small, and so was the bathroom. There was barely enough space in the shower to move. Hot water was not available on the first day, only after complaining did we get hot water.
The lobby and the dining area are very close to each other. There is no partition in between the two, so there is a lot of disturbance if you are in for a quiet dinner.
The rooms are clean and the room service is good.
The food quality is also good. Customer service is good. The staff if friendly and quick.
All in all, a good experience.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have been to All seasons Huamark recently in June2012.I enjoyed my overall stay here.The rooms are clean, sleeping quality is good.They serve Good breakfast and also the hotel is located in the main center of the town which has access to even cheapest mode of transportation(boat ride),just in the back of Hotel.They also have a big super market in front which will let you to have all sort of things (electronics,cyber cafe,good restaurants,banks,groceries, beers))), whisky), of-course at a cheaper price then what it could be in your Room's minibar. The prices are attractive compared to the services they provide.One can stay in less then 50$ per day for a nice room.They also are comfortable with 1-2 hour late check-out if are informed.If one expect more then this, then must better look for 100$ + hotels, which make no-sense if you aren't so rich.

Room tip: Go for Superior Room,all are good and have same experience.King(single big bed) room would be the best choice as they make rooms more spacious.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Dear Sir

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the all seasons Bangkok Huamark. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Sincerely yours

The Management

A Tripadvisor Member
New Delhi, India
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I visited in April 2012. I read few good reviews earlier but when i reached there, I was rather disappointed. Room was so small that it was actually looking cheap. I spotted few cockroaches as well in the room.

By chance I drank one of their water bottle (200ml) during night and they charged me 120 bahts for it which is actually around Rs 200 in Indian currency.

The hotel is at end of bangkok and anytime u have to go the the other places, taxi was the only option. Nothing near by it ecxept 2 shady malls.

I ws stuck with this hotel as it was booked by my travel agent. Avoid if possible.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank A Tripadvisor Member
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your very thoughtfulness comments. We always consider voices of guests are asset for us. We want to grow along with guests' wishes and recommendations and as much as possible, we are trying to rectify or improve according to our guests.

I did not take your comments as negative one as I only appreciate for all kind of comments from your constructive comments. As mentioned, we use guest comments for training topics, operation improvement and integrate future investment plan as much as possible.

Once again, thanks for your valuable time taken and gave us your constructive comments.

Sincerely yours