First All the Positives:-
1) Helpful staff
2) Near to Major Shoping centers
3) Thats It.....
1) Had a mouse on 4th floor in my Bathroom. Can you believe this?
2) Very busy hotel. May be all tourists to Thailand came to one single hotel in Bangkok. Staff not able to handle everyone. Later found out that even welcome drink was not offered after a hectic drive from Pattaya.
3) We had to leave for sightseeing keeping the luggage at the hotel lobby as rooms were not available @ 1 pm and when we came back we found our moble charger missing from our bag. (Crazy)
4) Average Buffet Breakfast .
5) Torn Towels. (atleast get rid of your torn towels)
6) AC cooling not good. when technician checked he says thats the best he can do.. (WHAT?)
Over all experience...
I Will think again should I again come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at Seasons Siam Hotel we aim to make your holidays as relaxing and as comfortable as possible. Combining charm with quality, we offer 177 stylish room which are contemporary yet comfortable. Our location is conveniently only forty minutes from the airport, near the Pratunam market, Suanpakkad Palace, Suansantipab Park and the Victory Monument BTS Skytrain station are only a five minute walk from the hotel. An oasis of calm within the bustle of bangkok, our hotel welcomes you with warmth and professionalism, as well as offering all modern facilities for your ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Siam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bangkok Siam Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok Siam