“What Happens there !!!!!!”
Review of Seasons Siam Hotel

Seasons Siam Hotel
Ranked #769 of 1,245 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Jabalpur, India
“What Happens there !!!!!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stayed in All Seasons Siam Bangkok recently from the 15th of Aug'12 to the 17th of Aug. at first we were not given room on our arrival at the hotel from Pattaya 'cause the rooms were not ready and they stated their checkin time 14.00 hrs, had to wait as i had reached at 12.00 hrs. Later on the rooms no. 304 were given entering the room area the whole hall was smelling 'cause of outdated carpets also the room had some foul smell around. At night 'bout 2.00 i felt something biting me maybe Bed bugs which had me bitten all over my body, I complained to the reception they checked and confirmed of Bed Bugs which had bitten me very badly, had to take medicine for the allergy from the bite, they changed my room to room no.320 which was besides a room which was being furnished the whole night went on changing. Also was denied of Breakfast in the morning of 16th Aug. 'cause we were 15 mins late 'cause of the nights drama . Had to spend the days in the Hotel 'cause had booked it through Agent on advance payment . HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE PLEASE AVOID THIS HOTEL !!!!

Room Tip: Please don't go for this Hotel !!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank kashish123
ASVoices, Manager at Seasons Siam Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bangkok Siam. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

It is with my sincerest regret to learn that you faced the unfortunate incident during your stay with us. Kindly rest assured that our Operation Manager immediately called our Department Heads concern such as the Assistant Housekeeper for the investigation and address the problems for proper solution. Please ensure that a seriously action will be conducted to rectify the problem, especially with our outsource Pest Control company to ensure that the monthly pest control schedule is conducted efficiently. Moreover, an appropriate action will also be taken to get rid off the unpleasant smell in the room.

At all seasons, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Sincerely yours,
The Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Whenever I'm in Bangkok I regularly stay at this hotel. What sets it apart is the service, value and location. The free wifi is another great plus for me. Victory monument BTS station is about 5-10 mins away providing access to most of the city. If there is a down side it's the limited breakfast but after all it isn't a 5 star hotel.

2 Thank WimseyWU
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We were booked into this hotel by our travel agent, and so expected 3 ? star rating. The room was of such poor quality. Carpets were worn through and in some places threadbare. The view from the window was dismal to say the least. It over-looked a mouldy, dank and very impoverished couple of flats. The dining area was so grim, I wouldnt eat there. It was a 1 and a half stay too long.

I am not sure how this hotel was graded but this was really a poor show and should be looked into. The tariff for the room was ridiculous by comparison to the 4 star we were upgraded.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ChelliG
ASVoices, Manager at Seasons Siam Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Dear Madam

We very much appreciate your constructive comment regarding cleanliness, especially on the carpet issue. Please be advised that the voice of customers has top priority at our hotel. Even if we can not find full solution at the particular time, we keep in view for future possible project, as we may be find good opportunities to follow. Talking about surroundings, it’s beyond our control, any way, in term of safe and security, you can ensure of this category because we got certificated from official outsource and can rely on, in a very high percentage as we are under an international chain.

I did not take your comments as negative one as I only appreciate for all kind of comments from your constructive comments. As mentioned, we use guest comments for training topics, operation improvement and integrate future investment plan as much as possible.

At All Seasons, We are most concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. It allows us to ensure and improve the quality of service we want to offer our guests.

Sincerely yours
The Management

Travelers are raving about these Bangkok hotels

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Clean and nice service with low cost.
I was, personally, very stisfied with the service attitude.
Also, it has pretty convenient location to access MRT and airport line.
If you consider the price of this hotel, I can tell it's really valuable!

5 Thank DrPlatinum
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This hotel offers good quality for the money you pay. Not possible to change money at the reception or anywhere near after 7 pm. Outside at least 2 taxi await you to drive you to any destination. Very friendly staff... They even allowed me to keep the room the last day till 6 pm. This way you can shower before taking flight out of BKK. Going back december 2012

• Stayed December 2011
5 Thank Bartmessiaen
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This was my 4th or 5th stay at the All Seasons Siam. The location is pretty amazing if you take advantage of the local buses and want to go shopping at Pratunam Market or Central World (read: if you want to go shopping at all; Chatuchak and Siam Square are a few bus stops away). You see, the bus stop is right in front of the hotel. If you want the BTS, just take the bus to one of the stations. I love those buses, I’m surprised more tourists don’t use them. MBK in 15 minutes for 11 Baht? Bro, I’ll take it. I’ve read a few reviews from people who say the location is “really bad” for public transportation. I’m wondering if they’d prefer “public transportation” smack in the middle of their hotel room?
The folks at the reception were very helpful in giving me directions (and the correct bus numbers!) and it’s always such a relief to come “home” to cheerful staff after a day out in BKK. Mr. Thanavin and Ms. Langlong have always been incredibly helpful. There was a tiny misunderstanding about the mini bar when I checked out: my room had been prepared in a hurry (I had arrived a day early) and the previous occupants seemed to have opened a bottle of water and taken a stealthy sip out of it. We sorted it out but I’d recommend checking the fridge for any opened bottles upon checking in. I paid 870++ for my room which is pretty awesome for a chain hotel. I didn’t mind the lukewarm showers but if you’re into bathroom saunas, you may want to ask about water temps before booking.
A lot of Indians seem to flock here so the hotel offers a vegetarian breakfast buffet as well as a separate Indian menu. I wasn’t really a fan. They seem to come in groups and can often get pretty loud.
Last but not least, I’ll stay here again and again.

5 Thank UlcerGirl
ASVoices, Manager at Seasons Siam Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam

First of all, thank you very much to select our hotel as a venue and become our "LOYALTY" guest.

We will continue our little efforts at every minutes ensuring our guests enjoy their stay and left Thailand with good memories. And eventually if our small efforts are appreciated by our guests, it is our real pressure and joyful moment.

I will share your comments especially Khun Thanavin and Khun Langlong with my team and encourage them.

Once again, my sincere thanks to your valuable time and look forward to opportunities to serve you.

Sincerely yours
bangalore
Reviewed August 7, 2012

the hotel is excellent. very clean, location is good too. complementary breakfast is complete.. the staff at the desk could be a little curt sometimes. that apart i would advice travellers to definately take this hotel to stay.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family