1) The management seems to follow a strict policy of 2 pm check in for most visitor ( splly if you are an Indian). If you crib too much they might give you one earlier.The reception staff and manager can be down right rude and give you a feeling as if you are staying for free.
2) Room are good sized but poor quality . The room we got had no view or sunlight coming in , as the only window opened to an enclosed veranda.
3) Breakfast buffet was good.But the breakfast area is very small and it can get really crowded , with no place to sit.
4) Location is good as it is close to Indra market and other tourist destinations.
Reception staff is very irresponsible,argumentative and very rude. We tried checking in at 1 pm as we had leave for city/temple tour at 1:30 pm and wanted get fresh before leaving, they would not let us, while they checked in a few others just before us.Upon returning from the tour they did give us a room but took more than an hour to return our bags!
Worst thing is they seemed to behave properly with ppl of other nationality (wtf).They had two loud arguments with Indian within half an hour period while we were waiting at reception.
Many Indian holiday packages provide All season Siam as the hotel at Bangkok, but I would advise you ask your agent to book another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at Seasons Siam Hotel we aim to make your holidays as relaxing and as comfortable as possible. Combining charm with quality, we offer 177 stylish room which are contemporary yet comfortable. Our location is conveniently only forty minutes from the airport, near the Pratunam market, Suanpakkad Palace, Suansantipab Park and the Victory Monument BTS Skytrain station are only a five minute walk from the hotel. An oasis of calm within the bustle of bangkok, our hotel welcomes you with warmth and professionalism, as well as offering all modern facilities for your ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Seasons Siam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bangkok Siam Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok Siam