“Best Steak in BKK”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Colors Cafe - CLOSED

Colors Cafe
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Description: We serve all Thai favorite food but also Western salads, spaghetti's and probably one of the best steak in town. For dessert, try our Belgian chocolate mousse or the dame blanche, a vanilla ice cream with Belgian melted hot chocolate. Prices for Thai food is generally varying from 100 thb to 200 thb, spaghettis and salads around 180 thb and the beefsteak (200gr) at 395 thb. Carafe of house wine, red or white at 550 thb. No ++ or any other extra charges.
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
“Best Steak in BKK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Without question the best steak in Bangkok! I had heard it was tricky to find but it was very easy to get to ... wonderful staff in a pleasant café at the end of a small soi ... one minute walk from the main road Sukhumvit.

I can not adequately describe the steak ... excellent cut perfectly prepared by a smiling and friendly staff.

My favorite restaurant in Bangkok!!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food and great service. We ate here twice on our trip. I had Thai red curry and then tried their pasta dishes which were delicious! :-) plenty of choice and we received complimentary desserts from the owners husband. Very friendly place and bright and colourful. It's a bit hidden away but taxi to sukhumvit 69 and you will find it no problem.

Bangkok, Thailand
“SUPERB, SUPERB and SUPERB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was one the best restaurant experiences my wife and I have had and I would highly recommend.

The food was first class....fresh, clean, and beautifully presented plus the cost of the food was ridiculously the very best value you could imagine.In most other restaurants you would be paying LOTS more and the quality of the food would not be anywhere near as good!

The service was excellent, decor was great,....a truly pleasurable evening.
Do yourself a favor and put some COLORS in your life...:)

Kuwait
“Excellent Thai Food and a Fun Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have eaten at the café twice and both times the Thai food was excellent. The cafe is decorated with dishes and decorations in colors that pop. It is next to an artists' area with an art exhibition nearby. The staff are friendly, the taste is fresh and the food is hot. It is not far from the BTS in Phra Kanong, but it is not on the main street.

1 Thank Cam87
Bangkok, Thailand
“My Favorite Restaurant in Bangkok”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

I started eating here with a French expat friend a few months ago, and after one visit I was hooked. I eat here at least once a week now. Colors serves Thai food and western food. I have to echo other reviews when I say that the food is well seasoned, not greasy, and the cooks make a special point to either spice it up or down depending on your palate. I have to confess that I usually order western food. My personal favorites are the Penne in mushroom cream sauce and the steak. The pasta is never overcooked, the sauce is seasoned beautifully, and the portion size is always perfect. The steak is always amazing with great cuts of meat and it is always cooked EXACTLY the way I order it, never too rare or too overdone. The staff have also gone to great pains to make sure that my partner's hamburgers are cooked exactly the way he wants them and smile while they are doing so. The prices also can't be beat. If you go at night Soi 69/1 may look a little daunting at first as it isn't really well lit, and Colors is located on the far end. I walk down this street by myself all the time, it isn't dangerous at all, but if it is your first time coming the simple darkness may be a turnoff as you can't see the restaurant lights until you are in front of it. Don't be alarmed, just keep going to the end of the street and you will see it on the left. Not to be missed!

• Visited June 2014