For an very reasonable price, we got an well equipped, large apartment style room with beautiful river views. The staff was good - responsive & helpful. The location affords easy access to both river transport and mass transport. Literally on top of department store as well as Western style restaurant choices. Outside pool area was nice.
The only downside was there is very little nightlife -- restaurant choices within walking distance. To go out in evenings, cab is necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to: The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall (night bazaar). The hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok