We enjoyed our stay in Centrepoint Silom back in 2006. We got upgraded room., huge room with 2 queen beds, living room with sofas, tv and karaoke player, kitchenette and dishwasher. it was on 20th floor, has a balcony and good view towards Chao praya river. It was magnicifent view at sunset.
The location is good, just walking distance to MRT station and just below the apartment you got supermarket where you can buy groceries and cook by yourself. We had no complains from staffs, as we just arrange things for ourselves except making up the room. I would come here again if I have the chance to visit Bangkok again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to: The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall (night bazaar). The hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok