2,386 results
All reviewsdepartment storewashing machinethe riverrobinson shopping malltops supermarketsaphan taksin bts stationfull kitchenferry piergrand suitestreet foodstate towerhuge roomdirect accessa river view roomchao phrayasmall kitchenserviced apartment
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My family of 4 recently stayed 4 nights in the 2 bedroom apartment. This apartment was fantastic value, I had booked it through Expedia and got it for a great price as it was the last one left. It was huge with a large kitchen, dining room, lounge room, 3 bathrooms and 2 extremely large bedrooms with king beds. The apartment had everything you would need for a very comfortable stay. The buffet breakfast was very filling with a good variety of foods to choose from. The pool area has a great view of the State Tower Dome Sky Bar. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel has a door leading directly into the Robertson department store, which has a supermarket on the basement level. There is also a KFC, McDonalds and a few other eateries out the front. The BTS and ferries are all a 2 minute walk away. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would definitely recommend it to couples or families looking for a little bit more than just hotel rooms.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Jules65Brisbane
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great location within easy walk of the Skytrain and shopping. Room was clean, linens fresh, bed comfortable. Amenities were strange. Wi Fi requires complex code every time you turn on computer. Room phone never would allow me to call out. Staff would obsequiously say "we are checking the line" but never could get it to work. Air conditioner apparently had a bad bearing in the compressor and it's intermittent squealing made sleep fitful. But turning it off made the room unbrearably hot! No laundry service but room had a complex washer/dryer combo that I eventually figured out. Have to be in the room to wash however, since electric goes off when you leave the room. Tried to extend my stay: desk clerk said that I couldn't extend except by using the travel agent in Saigon who did the original booking. Of course, no way to contact said travel agent even if I could remember who it was.......because the room phone never worked. Finally got desk worker on the next shift to extend me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Tanasit T, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear pnc47292019,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I apologize that some of our facilities made you feel inconvenience while you were staying with us. Our technicians have throughly checked the telephone line and air conditioners for the whole building to prevent the same situation in the future.

Kindly be informed that our WiFi's authenticity is for our guests' security and privacy because our WiFi is sharing for the whole hotel. If the password is simple, someone could hack in our network and also in our guests' computers. I would like to recommend you to use "Remember your password" function in Windows or others OS to automatically fill your user name and password. Our laundry service is available every day. You could fill the laundry service bill located above your in-room safety box and our housekeeper will collect your laundry during the daily cleaning. And we also provide washer/dryer machines with the manual placed above them. Pleased be informed that our washing machine is still operating even the key card is not in the electricity socket.

I apologize once again that my team did not inform you the information which could make your stay more comfortable with us. I will brief my team to provide our service to your most satisfaction. Thank you very much for your kind patience and understanding.

Have a good time.

Centre Point Hotel Silom

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed there for 6 nights and I was very happy with the hotel. Although, it was a little inconvenience when we arrived at the room and found the beds in the wrong configuration but they were quick to correct them in few minutes.

We booked a deluxe room but got upgraded to the superior. The room was huge like an apartment with a full kitchen area including a washing machine and a spacious bathroom with separate large shower cubicle and a pull out washing line over the bath. It was really lovely, very clean and a fantastic view of Chaophaya River.

The location of the hotel is fantastic - close to the sky train and ferry boat terminals a two min walk around the corner.

We requested for a late check-out as our flight departed at 9.30 pm and they gave us a late check out 6 pm.

Polite, courteous and attentive staff.

Overall, we had an excellent stay, and would happily come again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Excellent accom. Late check out 6pm. Less than 5 min to sky train. Great breakfast. Helpful staff. Australian pub around the corner for great good. Grest spa on Si Lom street. Just before the pub. 40 mins to airport

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank EscapingDoha
Tanasit T, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear EscapingDoha,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. Love to hear that you love our location. Our complementary late check out at 18:00 hrs. is our promotion for this period of time. Please check our website at www.centrepoint.com for the recent promotion and incoming ones.

Centre Point Silom

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Location
I was staying at Centre Point Silom Bangkok last April. As a solo traveler, I often use the public transportation to travel around Bangkok. This hotel is very close to Saphan Taksin Station, where you can take skytrain to most of tourist place around Bangkok. It's also near Sathon Pier as if you intended to travel by boat across the Chao Phraya River. Next to the hotel is a shopping center which has several food tenants. If you want to tighten your budget, there are plenty of local hawker and souvenir stalls nearby.

Check In.
I was came to the hotel around 12 pm. When approaching their lobby, I was greeted by one of their concierge staff. Then he asked me whether I need some assistant to carry my luggage. Their lobby lounge area was small. Fortunately, the allowed me to do an early check in. The check in process was a breeze. 10 mins later, I was already inside my room. Their concierge staff was nice too. He was very patient answering many questions that I've asked.

Room
Staying in their Superior Room, I wasn't expecting too much. My mind suddenly changed after entering the room. First I thought they were upgrading me into their suite. Turned out that of their room was suite room. My room has small dining area with kitchenette. The bedroom was king sizes with sofa. It has a complete home theater system on it. The bathroom was huge with separated bathtub and shower area. Overall, the room was very clean, except their balcony area. For a solo traveler like me this was spacious.

Facilities
Center Point Silom has a fitness center and small pool. I didn't use the pool but often sat around the pool just for lounging. When I was going back to my room, I was lucky enough to find one spot to view the Chao Phraya Riverbank.

Overall, Centre Point Silom has deliver good experience during my stay from the minutes I entered the hotel until I checked out. Absolutely, best value!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DicQo_de_SmG

Dear DicQo_de_SmG

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I will pass your comment to all departments.

Centre Point Silom