We stayed in a 90 m2 apartment for four days with our two children (age 5 and 2) and it was good.
Location was very convenient (if you want to stay in the Silom area) as it is within easy walking distance from but river ferries and skytrain. The apartment was as you would expect for the price.
As with many other serviced apartments in Asia child safety on terrace doors are non-existing and if you travel with small children, duct tape is recommended to cover the handle as the small terrace has a large gap in the railing which is dangerous to small children.
Breakfast at the place is above average with a broad and varied selection. Food from the limited restaurant menu is equally good and room service is quick. The shopping centre at the lower floors of the place is so-so but it is convenient with the supermarket in the basement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to: The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall (night bazaar). The hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok