“Top Hotel Experience”

Ranked #74 of 863 Hotels in Bangkok
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Top Hotel Experience”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Wow - this was a pleasant surprise. I stayed at Centre Point Chidlom Hotel for the first time, but I will definitely come back. My room was spacious and clean - it gave me a first class home away from home experience. The staff was very motivated and dedicated - professional, efficient and yet warm and friendly. Form a scale of 0-10 I would give it a full 12.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Rai H,

Thank you very much for your recent visit with us at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom.

Your excellent review has been shared to the team. They are very happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay. And they are more than happy, especially when they know that you definitely will return.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again as our valued regular guest.

Centre Point Hotel Chdilom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 13, 2014

i've been coming to bangkok for a long time and i've generally always stayed in the same area -Asoke BTS stop, around Soi 18. I decided to try Chidlom this time because it was more centralized and sine i was gonna be going north and south a lot, it was much more convenient. i'm glad i did.

Although the Centre Point was a bit more than i normally pay on hotels in BKK, it was surprisingly worth it.

the hotel has a free tuk tuk to take you to sukhumvit in case you don't want to do the 5 minute walk on your own. i highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Matt B
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Matt B,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom.

I'm glad to hear that you appreciated our unique location, especially our Tuk Tuk service, another most convenient way to get around in central Bangkok!

We do hope to welcoming you back staying with us again in the near future.

Have a good time.

Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed many times in this hotel and each time I think of going nowhere if I come to Bangkok.
I feel at home in this hotel as each time they make me more comfortable
The location, service and value for money is excellent
Hotel management treat guests like VIP

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Khalid A
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Khalid A,

I am very happy to learn that you appreciated our hotel. All we did is to make your stay the most comfortable and enjoyable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back staying with us again very soon.

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed February 24, 2014

First, I have to say this hotel is truly stunning. The location is the best. The room is large, quiet, and clean. You will forget you are in the middle of the city. The staff at this hotel are very friendly. Overall, you will not be disappointed with this great hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Lucy K,

Thank you very much for your recent visit at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom.

I am very happy to learn that you appreciated our hotel from our unique location, to the room and staff friendliness.

It would be great if you will give us a chance to welcoming you back staying with us again in the near future.

Thank you very much.

Richmond
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have stayed in so many Bangkok Hotels it's scary. This one was decent and it had plenty to do with the location, as most other people are commenting on. I found the room comfortable, with plenty of space to move around in. I had a king bed which was very comfortable. I stayed for one week and enjoyed Langsuan Road (an area I had not really spent a lot of time on). Down the road towards Chitlom Central Mall is the nicest Starbucks in Bangkok I believe. The staff were helpful and in typical Thai fashion greeted my comings and goings. My only surprise was that even though there were '4' sports channels I could not access any Olympic action. How crazy is that? Soccer, soccer, soccer and dirt bike racing. That was disappointing. Otherwise great stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank detroit_wing
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear detroit_wing,

I am very happy to hear that you appreciated our unique location and its surroundings including the service from our staffs. However, I am so sorry that our TV channel is still not met your expectation which I definitely will look into it.

I do hope that we will have a chance to welcoming you back staying with us again very soon.

Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location. It's close to the sky train, grocery store and two of the main malls which allows you to get what you need and easily go wherever you need.

You can cut across to the Ratchathewi sky train stop by crossing the street towards the Marriott, take the road on the left of the Marriott, take a quick left after the small market, then to the right is a long road that goes to Ratchathewi BTS. A 5 minute walk.

As for grocery stores there is a Tops grocery store at the Central mall at the Chit Lom metro stop. Walk though the department store on the corner and you will run into it.

The hotel is also solid. It was a clean room with everything you need. The kitchen is nice to have and comes with the basic things you will need to make a simple meal. No dish soap was provided so something you might need to pick up. Bed was comfortable, not too hard or soft. Bathroom was clean and updated as well. Everything made for a comfortable stay during our four nights there. We did have trouble with the power going on and off when our room key was in but we just flipped the room key or put in the other key and everything was fine.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear trystdc,

Thank you very much for your recent visit at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom.

I'm very happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciated our unique location and its surroundings. I also definitely will look into the issue of the power socket and the dish soap, which I truly apologize.

Lastly, I hope that we will have a chance to welcoming you back staying with us again very soon.