“Excellent service provided to comfort the guest”

Ranked #91 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Manama, Bahrain
“Excellent service provided to comfort the guest”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed many times in this hotel and each time I think of going nowhere if I come to Bangkok.
I feel at home in this hotel as each time they make me more comfortable
The location, service and value for money is excellent
Hotel management treat guests like VIP

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Khalid A
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Khalid A,

Thank you very much for your recent visit with us at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom.

I am very happy to learn that you appreciated our hotel. All we did is to make your stay the most comfortable and enjoyable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back staying with us again very soon.

Centre Point Hotel Chidlom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed February 24, 2014

First, I have to say this hotel is truly stunning. The location is the best. The room is large, quiet, and clean. You will forget you are in the middle of the city. The staff at this hotel are very friendly. Overall, you will not be disappointed with this great hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Lucy K,

Thank you very much for your recent visit at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom.

I am very happy to learn that you appreciated our hotel from our unique location, to the room and staff friendliness.

It would be great if you will give us a chance to welcoming you back staying with us again in the near future.

Thank you very much.

Richmond
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have stayed in so many Bangkok Hotels it's scary. This one was decent and it had plenty to do with the location, as most other people are commenting on. I found the room comfortable, with plenty of space to move around in. I had a king bed which was very comfortable. I stayed for one week and enjoyed Langsuan Road (an area I had not really spent a lot of time on). Down the road towards Chitlom Central Mall is the nicest Starbucks in Bangkok I believe. The staff were helpful and in typical Thai fashion greeted my comings and goings. My only surprise was that even though there were '4' sports channels I could not access any Olympic action. How crazy is that? Soccer, soccer, soccer and dirt bike racing. That was disappointing. Otherwise great stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank detroit_wing
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear detroit_wing,

I am very happy to hear that you appreciated our unique location and its surroundings including the service from our staffs. However, I am so sorry that our TV channel is still not met your expectation which I definitely will look into it.

I do hope that we will have a chance to welcoming you back staying with us again very soon.

Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location. It's close to the sky train, grocery store and two of the main malls which allows you to get what you need and easily go wherever you need.

You can cut across to the Ratchathewi sky train stop by crossing the street towards the Marriott, take the road on the left of the Marriott, take a quick left after the small market, then to the right is a long road that goes to Ratchathewi BTS. A 5 minute walk.

As for grocery stores there is a Tops grocery store at the Central mall at the Chit Lom metro stop. Walk though the department store on the corner and you will run into it.

The hotel is also solid. It was a clean room with everything you need. The kitchen is nice to have and comes with the basic things you will need to make a simple meal. No dish soap was provided so something you might need to pick up. Bed was comfortable, not too hard or soft. Bathroom was clean and updated as well. Everything made for a comfortable stay during our four nights there. We did have trouble with the power going on and off when our room key was in but we just flipped the room key or put in the other key and everything was fine.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear trystdc,

Thank you very much for your recent visit at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom.

I'm very happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciated our unique location and its surroundings. I also definitely will look into the issue of the power socket and the dish soap, which I truly apologize.

Lastly, I hope that we will have a chance to welcoming you back staying with us again very soon.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed February 4, 2014

NEVER NEVER EVER STAY in this hotel. The hotel staff is very rude. During the protests they left me without help, and because the road was blocked I missed my flight! They do not speak good English and it is very difficult to communicate with them! I would rather stay in the hotel MUSE that is nearby.
It is a shame because the terrible staff has ruined my stay in that hotel.

Room Tip: On the upper floors.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank agata n
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear agata n,

Firstly, I have to say thank you very much for your feedback which is always beyond valuable for us to improve.

Regarding to your unfortunate experience, I truly apologize that my staff intention did not met your expectation. Since we knew that the rally will happen here in Bangkok, the hotel have prepared any possible back up plan for our guests during this period of time. The back up defenitely emphasizes on guests' transportation to and from the airport. If the traffic is really congested, we will suggest our guest to use BTS Sky train connects with airport rail link for going to the airport. These mass transports operate normal without any effect from the rally.

I am so sorry that during your check out time, the street was unexpected blocked from the rally which is beyond our control. So there was none of taxi available during that time on the street. According to that, I apologize that my staff needed to suggest the mass transit for catching your flight. For your missed flight if you could provide me more details via my email address wutichai.c@centrepoint.com would be very much appreciated.

Lastly, I'm still hope that this incident will not mar your opinion about Centre Point Hotel Chidlom and its' services and hope to welcoming you back staying with us again.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed here in January, primarily do be close to the shopping area of Bangkok at a reasonable price. It is perhaps not as close as we had thought, it is a good 15 minute walk to the nearest shopping and about 30 minutes to the heart of the shopping district.

Rooms are large, with kitchenette, making it ideal for a longer stay. Inexplicably the hotel has an indoor pool (in a climate where the temperature never drops below 25 C, why???), which is too small to swim in and too cold just to lounge around. We tried, but ended up leaving after five minutes.

Service is slow and convoluted, but not more than most places in Thailand. The complimentary coffee and drink is a nice touch,

Overall we had a very enjoyable stay, I would recommend the hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear utas2010,

Firstly, I have to say thank you very much for taking your time provide us feedback which is beyond valuable for us to improve.

I'm really delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay, appreciated our location, our room with kitchenette, and especially complimentary drink at the lobby which is our unique Thai traditional treat.

However, I'm so sorry that our pool did not met your expectation and our service did not fast as expected. Would you mind sharing me via email wutichai.c@centrepoint.com, the particular incident that made you feel our service is slow and convoluted would be very much appreciated. I definitely will look into it and try my best to really sort it out to ensure that won't reoccur.

Lastly, I'm more than happy to hear that you will recommend our hotel to other and looking forward to welcoming you back staying with us again in the near future.

Have a good time!

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stayed here over the weekend and left on the day of Bangkok shutdown by anti-government protesters.

Location; Walking distance to/from Chit Lom BTS about 600 metres. Hotel provide free tuk-tuk to BTS. Many nice restaurant and breakfast places like Starbuck, Coffee Beans and Tea leaf. Highly recommend "Happy Kitchen" a cheap and good Thai restaurant just down the road towards Lumpini Park, 94 Langsuan Road.

Hotel: Clean and big room. Come with cooking facility and a nice big fridge. Some even have washer and dryer. Nice lobby with free coffee and drinks all day long. I like the lest crowded hotel lobby.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank 928ChrisFoo
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear 928ChrisFoo,

We are very happy to hear that you appreciated our unique location, it's surroundings, our room and especially complimentary drink at the lobby which is our unique Thai traditional treat.

We hope that we will have a chance to welcoming you back staying with us again.

Always a good time!