All reviews tuk tuk lang suan langsuan road mercury ville washing machine chit lom bts station japanese toilet lumpini park central world walking distance studio apartment mini kitchen big fridge central embassy dining table convenient location erawan shrine
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was the second time i had stayed in centre point langsuan, but i must say it wasnt as good of an impression as the first time. Check in was super slow with having 1 other guest in front of me. It took around 20 mins for the check in, since im a repeater my information should be in their system, but they still asked me to fill in all detailes required. The Front office executive who was there was not very friendly at first, he was actually quite rude. This probably due to the fact that i was wearing shorts and a baseball cap. After some time i was getting very anxious and I told him I worked in the industry, after that he put on a very big smile and tried to be very friendly through the remainder of my stay. In other words quite FAKE staff. rooms are great with no complaints, i did try to order room service at 10:09pm, but noone anwered the phone stating that service finishes at 10:30 so misleading information.
I travel to bangkok quite often, and with the prestine location it offers i thought it be a great stay again. I guess next time i return ill opt for a different choice. Many other places to stay along langsuan

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Bernardo G
Arthit W, Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time for bringing these matters to our attention. We are reviewing the information you sent us and conducting a full investigation in order to resolve this matter immediately.

we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you in the near future.

Arthit Waityaphat

Overall:-
STAY HERE!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe C
Arthit W, Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear Sir/Madame,

Thank you for the kind words you said about Centre Point Hotel & Residence Langsuan. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive.

We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review that we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Sometimes you come to Bangkok to immerse yourself in the traditional ways of the old neighborhoods, but sometimes you come to the city to get things done. I was having some dental work at a clinic in Sukhumvit, and needed a calm, comfortable, conveniently located place to stay near the Skytrain and the big shopping malls (including the wonderful Central Chidlom department store and its terrific food court and supermarket). Centre Point Lang Suan filled this need and then some. I was extraordinarily surprised by the size of my standard room, which had a kitchen, full bath, and a sofa/sitting area. The king bed was comfy and the room was pindrop quiet. Other highlights: a terrific, warm and efficient staff, superb breakfast for this price point, served in a room with a pleasant view and natural light, fast and free wifi. My only nitpick is a very small one- I hate hotels where you have to swipe your card to get the elevator to your floor. Other than that tiny detail, I though this place was absolutely fabulous, far beyond what you'd expect to get for the price. I'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank learningcantonese

Dear Sir,

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Go for it with no hesitation! I've looked thru dozens of decent hotels in the center of Bangkok, and I was SO GLAD I picked this one. The room was super nice: it is in great shape maintenance and housekeeping wise, with small kitchenette, all pots, plates, glasses, and silverware you might think of, a huge fridge; awesomeness smelling bath products; all high-tech electronics, and a Japanese toilet (the electronic type with all personal hygeine options you might think of). The pool is small, but it did not smell chlorium. A/C worked great: we smoked most of our stay, and it still managed to freshen up the air. The breakfast is decent, but not as abundant as you might expect it from fancy hotels. However, keeping in mind the room price and the location, it was very much ok. The street is full of Marriott's, other Centre Point properties and other hotels, we felt safe any time of the day. Front Desk agents, bell staff, SPA attendant, and housekeepers of Langsuan all made us feel welcome, as well as they were fast and professional in executing our requests. My friend forgot her dress in the drawer after leaving for good, and we were notified about it 25 seconds later, when we approached the Front Desk agent for check-out, and it was returned maybe 30 seconds after that. Amazing coordination! I'd return to this hotel with no hesitation. They offer so much more for what they charge.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank OlgaGrigoreva
Arthit W, Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

We want to thank you for the kind words you said about Centre Point Hotel & Residence Langsuan. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive.
We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Just stayed in Bangkok for a whopping 9 days, and me and my girlfriend could not have been more pleased with our hotel choice. The location is perfect, only a 10 minute walk to the Skytrain. Rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable. My only criticism is that the shower water temperature kind of a took awhile to warm up, but that's a minor issue and didn't really bother us that much. Customer service was some of the absolute best I have ever seen. i wanted to mention the server/busser that delivered our room service and served us is the restaurant attached to the hotel (it's claled Blue Spice, eat there too! Yummy!), I think his name was Prapas K. or Pripas J. (can't recall). He recommended to us some local muay thai boxing and it was awesome! Very nice guy and attended to all of our needs. I also wanted to mention the front staff who assisted us with some basic translation, directions, and getting us cabs, and did so with professionalism and courtesy. Seriously, some of the best I have ever seen. The rates were also fantastic. Overall: great rooms, great customer service, great food, and even while they were doing renovations they did so with the absolute minimum distraction (we barely noticed). Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vini B
Arthit W, Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Dear Sir/Madame,