1,563 results
All reviews platinum mall chrysanthemum tea deluxe family room salt water pool mini kitchen small kitchenette microwave oven big room central world massage shops connecting rooms within walking distance queen size bed street food the main road great location for shopping shopping area
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Room service for make up room is efficient and also very clean indeed. Clothes are being fold for me after i left my room, great service.

Miss Nena, have provided us with great service like booking of taxi and also keep us safe. Keep us safe as in, she's making sure that we won't be conned by outside taxi mafias. The incident happened when we are planning to go safari world and that taxi driver narian tried to manipulate the price of the tickets to make us board his taxi and buy the tickets to safari world. At first he quoted 1200baht for tickets but after miss nena tell us that we can buy from the tour agency impressive which is inside the hotel, which is 900baht. This taxi driver heard that we got the tickets on our own and went berserk on miss nena. Miss nena calmly handled the situation and kept us safe from this taxi driver. I can say that her customer service skills is one of the best i've seen.

Customer from Room 505 and Room 615, checked-in on 19th march 2014 till 25th march afternoon 2014.

In overall, i enjoyed staying here :)

1  Thank Swimsamsum
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Swimsamsum,

Thank you so much for taking time and writing such a glowing review. I really appreciate all of your comments and I'm very please that you enjoyed your stay and the team looks after you well.

It was a pleasure to here that you have very much appreciated our taxi service that manages by Miss Nena. It's our goal to provide our clients services that are tailor-fit to meet their specific needs and thank you for letting us knows that we were able to meet this goal.

We look forward to welcoming you soon as well as your friends.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Love the service and location of the Hotel. During our stay, the hotel taxi service personnel which her name is Nena gave us advice on taxi touts so that we will not be conned by the taxi mafias In addition, she also gave us good price for our safari tour. Customers from Room 505 & 615 stayed from 19-25th March.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Burtonhe

Dear Burtonhe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback following your recent stay with us.

We're so happy to learn that you love our service and the location of our hotel. We genuinely love to indulge our guest to exceed their expectation in term of standards of service and always try our best to make up for any inconvenience we may have caused including the taxi service. I'm truly glad to hear that Miss Nena gave you the good price and you seem satisfied on her service.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Just beyond expectation! a good friend of mine recommend this hotel for my honeymoon trip, the room is wonderful and huge, we got lovely surprise from the hotel on our bed, very clean, they have mini kitchen n bar, the staffs were very helpful and the location is perfect for my wife, because she loves to shop around those huge shopping centers, haha. Over all, it's fantastic!. Next visit we'll definitely stay at this hotel again, for sure..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Leo_Moko,

How wonderful to read your comments about our hotel. We are all delighted that you managed to spend your very special occasion with us and appreciated the extra touches we provided for you and your wife and felt the hotel was fantastic. I'm very pleased to note your impression of Centre Point Pratunam and to see how much you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel. Such a memorable day deserves to be recognized.

We hope to welcome you back very soon and for your anniversary celebration in future.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Upon check in, we were given a connecting with a free upgrade to deluxe room. The rooms were huge! There is a kitchen with all the necessary utensils, pots and pans, microwave and a hot water flask. The bed had no pocketed spring so I can feel every movement of my partner. The tv had the major international channels so we were quite entertained. Bathroom was quite dated, and I had difficulty getting the right water temperature.

Location wise was excellent, right opposite pantip plaza and platinum mall, and beside pratunam market. There are lots of delicious street food available at soi 19, which is 2 streets further down towards platinum mall direction.

Breakfast selection was just nice, nothing fanciful. I would rather go for a delicious rice noodle soup at along petchburi road.

Overall was a pleasant experience for me and my friends.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Marcus SG,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your praising feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

It is with great pride to learn that you satisfied with our guest room and amenities provide especially you enjoyed our TV channels list. We aim to have our guests feel like at home and I'm pleased to know we did that. Our guests have always found the hotel strategically located and we're glad you did too.

We're so glad that in general, you seemed to have a pleasant stay witty us despite the one or two inconvenience that you mentioned.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back as well as your friends.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Convenient location, helpful & efficient service.
Love the room & morning breakfast.

Definitely will return to the apartment style hotel when I'm back in bkk:)

Love their pillows too, any ideas where to get dem? Lol

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 563minm
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear 563minm,

You can not make me happier! Your compliments mean a great deal to me and my team. Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review.

We always endeavor to provide memorable moment for our guests and we are delighted that we did that for you and your family.

I'm truly happy to hear that you will definitely stay here again. We very much look forward to welcoming you soon.