Centre Point Pratunam Hotel
$146
$461
  • Pool
1,462 results
All reviewsplatinum mallchrysanthemum teadeluxe family roomsalt water poolmini kitchensmall kitchenettemicrowave ovencentral worldmassage shopswithin walking distancebig roomconnecting roomsstreet foodoverhead bridgethe main roadgreat location for shoppingfoot massage
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Good room with full facility which can relaxing myself after rushing for whole day trip. Kids room just beside the breaksfast buffet cheers my kids up, great location for shopping as nearby plantinum, polite morning call fron hotel staffs

apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear anzihung,

We are all delighted by your kind words. Out staff are naturally polite and helpful and we are glad you thought so too. Thank you very much for letting us know that we were able to meet the goal with the room and facilities you were provided. It is also good to note that the location of the hotel met your needs as well.

We look forward to having you stay here again.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

- we had to angry to the receptionist to get 2 rooms beside in 1 floor
- room is very big but you only can add 1 xtra bed
- its written 3 person max for 1 room, when I asked, they just said I have to pay more if add more people than 2 ([--])
- need assistance for register my new local sim card, they didnt help anything and just pass me to find the provider at mall ([--]) but thanks to internet I can get what I wanted and registered with MYSELF

+ location is excellent (near food street, mini market, restaurants, thai massage, etc)
+ mall around by just walk (platinum fashion mall, center world, siam paragon, siam discovery)
+ easy access to skytrain

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AndrewRyan2007
apicha s, Resident Maager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear AndrewRyan2007,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, which is such a valuable source of information for me, whether it is a negative or a positive review and helps me monitor the service we have provided.

First, we apologize for the limited amount of staying in the room. Please rest assures that this issue will be brought and considered by GM.

Second, we would like to apologize that our staff did not offer the assistance for you. They have been informed to improve their customer service skills and ensure any appropriate take place.

These issues are regrettable and I hope you will accept my sincere apologies disappointment that was caused.

Hoping you will give us a second chance to make you welcome at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've stayed at Centre Point Petchburi (Pratunam) before, but regretfully this stay was very disappointing.

Our shower choices were boiling hot or Arctic cold. Water dripped from the ceiling over our sink's dish rack. The toilet flush was very weak. Room 2706 if anyone is interested. Room was big as usual, but PLEASE consider doing something about the very large gap in the balcony wall. It is NOT SAFE for kids!

I've never been a fan of the breakfast spread, but I suppose it is sufficient - cereal, bread, cooked food, eggs, dessert, fruits, salad.

Location wise, it is near massage places, opposite Platinum Mall / Pantip Plaza, walkable to Central World. But several newer hotels are even closer.

My greatest disappointment comes from the so-called service. Out of our 5 day stay, we only requested for housekeeping once on the 3rd day. On the 4th night, we realized that our umbrella, which was hung on the back of the door handle, was missing. I reported this on the 5th day morning, to which the counter staff said "it's only an umbrella", "maybe you took it out and misplaced it". He reluctantly said that he would check with the Housekeeping Manager. I spoke to another staff at 1pm, and at least she immediately apologized and tried to call the Housekeeping Manager. However, this mysterious Housekeeping Manager was uncontactable the WHOLE day as at 5.30pm, no one had heard from him/her and there was still no news on this matter. There was NO "we take this matter seriously and we'll investigate and give you an appropriate response" OR "let me show you the footage to put your mind at ease". Just too bad, take that. They even tried to cover up by saying each housekeeper is accompanied by a supervisor (WOW!), and that it was impossible to have been taken by them.

This is a service apartment. A reputable hotel chain. Are you saying that another stranger entered our room and stole our belongings? Is this the kind of security assurance you are going to give your guests? Is this the kind of service level you train your frontline staff to deliver? Yes, it is only a pink and purple butterfly designed umbrella, worth 200 baht, bought during a rainstorm in Bangkok. But it is through this simple item that I can see just how clearly Centre Point values their customer's safety and privacy.

Room Tip: Ask for a connecting room (great fun for 4 girls on a shopping trip). They gave us one on a smoking floor, but there was no smoky smell at all.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Wirse,

On behalf of the management and staff of Centre Point Hotel Pratunam would like to offer our greatly apologies for the service and standard provided by our team were less than satisfactory. However, I am of course disappointed you did not enjoy our usual Centre Point experience.

I would like to clarity the issues mentioned as following details;
- The water issue: Please note that we are currently on the process of reviewing of the water pressure and water heater to fix this permanently.

- The gap in the balcony issue: As we place high concere the safety all of our guest, now we are on progress of solving this and will complete by the end of this month.

- The service and security: Thank you for informing us about the front office staff served you. This behavior was uncalled for and we very much apologize for it and will certainly look into the matters. We will take any necessary action to ensure that this incident does not recur and ensure any appropriate retaining take place.

Once again, thank you very much to bring these matters to our attention. Your kind patients and comments are more than just appreciated. We view all our guests as special and valuable and hope that you will give us another opportunity to make you welcome at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam. Do let me know of any future visits to Bangkok and I would be delighted to look after your reservation personally.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Centre point pratunam was near platinum mall, 10-15 mins walk to siam paragon & central world shopping mall.

Rooms: Big. clean, well stocked and very cosy! There's even a mircowave oven to heat up food! Various television channels but didn't really manage to watch. Wifi was provided but was detected poorly at some areas of the room. There's a balcony but it was a bit dirty outside so didn't open.

Bathroom: Clean, there's a bathtub which I used every day! Well stocked toiletries.

Staffs: Very friendly and able to answer our questions with fluent english.

Pool: Didn't manage to use, it was 'sea salt pool'.

Massage parlours were available across the street. Tried Reborn as recommended by the reviewers, I had a 'female' masseur and she massaged too hard. Otherwise, my family and I enjoyed.

Didn't choose breakfast buffet/or any meals and their gym as well. Otherwise it was great. Thanks Centre Point Pratunam!

Room Tip: Choose high floors.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kylie_Chea,

You've described perfectly the services and an amenity provides its clientele: Big and clean room, well stocked toiletries and friendly staff and thank you for informing us about the balcony and the wifi signal issues that I've liaised to relevant department head to look into these matters further.

We always aim for the best in everything for you and we will definitely love to have you to stay here again and again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The hotel is in a great location just across the road from the Platinum, all the clothing markets and a short walk to Cental World. The hotel itself is quite good, the apartments a reasonable size at 47 square meters and in good condition. It would be better if the kitchen included a stove top for long stay guests. No real complaints about the service except the cleaner on our level lacked the flexibility we have enjoyed at every other hotel in Bangkok. Breakfast buffer was good. There are better options in Bangkok, although location for this place is fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AussiePG
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear AussiePG,

We are all delighted to read such a positive review of our hotel and thank you very much for taking the time to do this. Your comments and observations are well appreciated.

Our hotel are indeed centrally located and situated amidst renowned Bangkok's fashion and entertainment center which you can go shopping and explore the multi-facet of Bangkok lifestyle. I am glad that in general, you seem to have a pleasant stayed with us. I am sorry to hear that our cleaner lacked the flexibility. She has been informed to improved her customer service skill. This issue is regrettable and I hope you will accept my sincere apologies disappointment that was caused.

It is our pleasure to be of service. We look forward to welcoming you with our undivided attention.

Apicha Suksamosrn