“A Home away from home”

Centre Point Pratunam Hotel
Ranked #151 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed May 12, 2013

centre point hotel in petchubri is a beautifully located hotel in the heart of Bangkok and is the most convenient place to stay on holiday and business aswell. we have just returned from
bangkok after staying for six days at centre point . the staff are very friendly and so is the hosipitality. we have been staying in this hotel every year and it gets improving year after year. since our last trip we have notices a lot of changes in the looby and the waiting areas, the rooms have been well painted and the housekeeping staff have been going out of the way to ensure that the rooms are kept clean. its a home away from home in short and we will return back to stay there. Louella Nazareth & Family.Goa

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear louellanazare_Goa,

Please be informed that from May 15,2013 onwards, Our hotel name will be changed from Centre Point Hotel&Residence Petchburi15 to Centre Point Hotel Pratunam.

We're absolutely delighted for your compliments of our hotel and thank you very much for affirming what the review say about us.

Our guests have always found the hotel strategically located and we're glad you did too. This is one of our strong features. Our staffs are naturally helpful and friendly.of course! it's not as a duty but from the heart and we're so glad you have noticed that. We're extremely proud all of our staffs who aim to make you feel at home and comfortable&clean during your time with us. I shall ensure that your kind praise and thanks is passed on to the staff and that their service is duly recognized. I am very happy to know that you have been noticed that our lobby and waiting areas including the room has been improve and well maintained and you quite satisfied them. Your positive remarks will keep us going,thank you very much.

I am even more pleased to note that we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back in your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I travel to Bangkok frequently on work and I have always stayed at Centre Point - Petchburi. It is conveniently located to the BTS, malls, shopping areas, etc.

The day starts off with a full breakfast and eggs made to order. With the exceptionally friendly staff, it is very easy to get comfortable and enjoy your time at Centre Point even when you are traveling from across the world.

The newly added resident Lounge does help in the evening to catch up before dinner. The newly renovated Lobby is very good and allows for both indoor and outdoor waiting areas whilst you wait for a pickup or just a chat with other folks.

I ate dinner on several occasions at Centre Point and it was very good at the restaurant. Neverthless, the location of the hotel offers people several choices in all ranges of price and cuisine.

Will always go back there for my future visits. Very reasonable for the price and the excellent service.

Room Tip: I like to get a higher floor room for the peace and quiet and a view of Bangkok :)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Riyaz P,

Thank you very much for this fabulous feedback! You made my day. Indeed one of our assets is our central location. Experience the quintessentially Bangkok modern living and warm hospitality that will fulfill you colorful with a good time,every day and night.

It pleases me that you found the breakfast and dinner in our restaurant, The Blue Spice were very good and exceptional friendly staff and I am so happy to know that you satisfied our newly resident lounge and lobby. Your comments serve as a real motivator and confirmation that we are reaching our aim. Our staff prides themselves in endeavoring to exceed our guest's expectations of service and to ensure that our guests stay is one that is memorable.

We are truly happy to hear that you will keep coming to Centre Point hotel Petchburi when traveling to Bangkok. We look forward to welcoming you with our undivided attention.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

i only realised how bad my own mattress is after staying there. we were there from 29/4-3/5 and i feel i have really rested well. The rooms are clean with not an ant in sight, considering it's got a kitchenette. The floors are squeaky clean too. Staff are friendly and ever willing to help. The place is right smack in the middle of all the mall, street, night market shopping places. And breakfast is really good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear AgLim,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your praising feedback following your stayed with us.

We are even more pleased to received such kind comments as yours. I am happy to read that you had such a good time of staying with us and you were well rested in our room. It is nice also to hear that you felt nothing was missed and the staffs were friendly especially,the breakfast was really good.

I do hope that you will return to us once again in the near future.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Pros: Location is very convenient to most shopping malls such as Platinum Mall and Pantip Plaza. Short drive to MBK/Terminal 21 depending on the traffic. The bell team and security was very helpful and smiley. Breakfast variety was quite good, there is egg station where the eggs are prepared as requested. I did check out the gym which is quite well quipped. Room is very well maintained and most amenities are available. Also it is really spacious too. Great for those who did a lot of shopping and need space to spread out your items. There is a small kitchenette with basic amenities such as stove, microwave etc.

Cons: Upon arrival, the front desk team barely smile and was not that friendly. Maybe because they can't communicate much in English? We were not told where the breakfast area was and had to go down to the reception the next morning. It was the same went we visited the restaurant for breakfast. The pool is just next to the restaurant and does not look inviting to me. The bed has roller. If you cook, the room will smell too as there is no partition. TV channels are quite limited and some channels are blurry. Limited power socket around the room.

Overall, the stay was a pleasant one. Could have been better though. Will consider staying again for its location.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cookielove_23

Dear cookielove_23,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experienced stay at Centre Point hotel Petchburi. Your feedback is much appreciated.

It is with great pride that our bell and security staff being helpful and smiley. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast and happy to know that you liked our room and facilities but I am disappointed to note that there was some front desk issues and I am sorry to hear that we have lacked of giving informations. These issues are regrettable and I hope you will accept my sincere apologies disappointment that was caused.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was travelling to Bangkok on April 2013 and accomodated at Centre Point Petchburi 15. It's great, the room was big with small kitchen just like a suite apartment. I like its room with big space and clean and had nice view from balcony. But my room didn't include the breakfast therefore I didn't know how its breakfast taste. The hotel staff provided great services anytime when I needed their help. It just a walk distance to a lot of places, e.g. Platinum Mall, Pratunam Market, etc. I can also walk to Siam Discovery area and MBK area just around 15mins walk distance. I didn't take any taxi (tuk tuk) in my whole trip coz the places were all just nearby the hotel. I think I'll stay again in Centre Point on my next trip to Bangkok and hopefully I can still get the same services and same great room or even greater than this trip's.

Room Tip: higher level and balcony is at swimming pool side, can have great view of bangkok and the bayoke sky...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear ESoo 194,

The whole team and I were truly joyful to read your marvelous feedback and we all thank you for that.

Our Main daily aim to enchant our guests and positively surprise them. I am really glad to hear that we have provided you with a great room,great service,great value and great location! Please make sure we will continue our good efforts of customer service and definitely will maintain our hotel to be of good condition.

I very much look forward welcoming you on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Good: Close to Platinum Mall, Side door opens up to main street, Walkable distance to BTS, Sleeps up to 4 (2 double beds).
Bad: Sheets were stained, buffet breakfast was boring, only 3 tiny lifts to serve 20+ floors which were pretty old so it takes a while to go up and down, room decor was also rather dated. Stayed on 10th floor facing the street so it can be pretty noisy even at 1-2am at night.

Room Tip: Do ask for high floors or floors that do not face the main road if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank oven77
apicha s, Resident manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Oven77,

Our hotel location is right in the busting fashion district, Pratunam is a gateway of city life providing everything Bangkok has to offer.

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback which is such a valuable source of information for me to improve our service provides and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back at Centre Point hotel Petchburi in the near future.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

2nd time staying there and I'm impressed. The hotel seems to have been renovated within 1 year. The rooms are clean and the service of the bell boys, receptionists and house maids are excellent. The breakfast spreads are very good and there's quite a good selection. The hot food menu is changed daily.

The location is good as it's 5 mins walking distance to the Pratunam Market, 8 to 10 mins to the fashion wholesale mall, Platinum Mall. If you don't mind walking, it's only 15mins to Central, and further up, you can reach the famous 4-faced Erawan Buddha Shrine.

Right in front of the hotel is a row of massage parlours, and the famous, Number One massage parlour is just right at the door step. The massage is cheap and good to ease away the soreness after the long day's shopping and walking.

Room Tip: if you are booking for triple rooms, they may give an extra bed. the extra bed is rather comfortable...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear imalexis,

It was a pleasure to here that you was impressed our hotel and thank you for pointing this out on Tripadvisor.

We always try our hardest to meet our guests expectations and we was so glad that you enjoyed your stay and you like our hotel location.

We very much look forward to your 3rd stay with us in the near future.