Centre Point Pratunam Hotel
Ten Stars Inn(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
Spenza Hotel(Bangkok)
1,453 results
All reviewsplatinum mallchrysanthemum teadeluxe family roomsalt water poolmini kitchensmall kitchenettemicrowave ovencentral worldmassage shopswithin walking distancebig roomconnecting roomsstreet foodoverhead bridgethe main roadgreat location for shoppingfoot massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stayed here with my son frm 28 Mar to 2 Apr. Our room was cleaned & towels changed everyday. Front office, concierge staff & restaurant staff were polite & helpful. We ran out of toilet paper, within 5minz of making a call to hsekeeping, they were at our room to deliver the toilet paper. 2 btls of drinking mineral water was replenished daily in the fridge. concierge staff showed us the other short cut route via hotel back entrance, tat was reali helpful. Chk in & Chk out process took place very fast in abt 5minz. Cool chilled drinks were served at their lobby during the day for guests who return frm the blazing heat outside. Location was the best, u can save alot on transport. Lined outside tis hotel are many decent massage parlours & hair salons. Panthip IT Plaza, Pratunam Mkt & Platinum Fashion Mall are juz walking distance abt 5-10mins. They got me a taxi to airport & I paid by meter. Tis taxi driver was an honest man, didnt do anything nasty. Had experienced a taxi driver on my previous trip I ended up paying 600 baht to him bcoz he turned off the meter halfway thru the journey on the expressway to airport.

Overall, I had a much comfortable stay. Centre Point Petchburi wil def b my choice for our next BKK trip. Keep up the gd & efficient svc. Im very much impressed with the hotel's cleanliness. We stayed on the 26th flr, room 2603. Its like a service apt style hotel room with many gd facilities. Had a gd view of BKK frm our room balcony.

One thing to be wary of is the unscrupulous tuk tuk & taxi drivers who'll swindle u by charging u exorbitant rates w/o going by the meter. Traffic is alwayz busy on BKK roads. Best to walk or use BTS rail system.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank JaySathia
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Dear JaySathia,

We are all delighted to read your impression of our hotel and thank you very much for taking the time to share your praising feedback regarding your recent stayed with us.

We are even more pleased to note that we have met your expectations and overall you seemed to have an enjoyable stayed with us. Indeed every guest is special and important to us whatever his/her age. We love to look after you all, not as a duty but from the heart. I will share your feedback with all of my team and make sure we will continue our good efforts and efficient of customer service.

We are truly happy to hear that you will keep coming over to Centre Point Petchburi when traveling to our magnificent city Bangkok. We look forward to welcoming you with our undivided attention.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed here with my parents during at the end of March for three nights. The room we were allocated was big and clean, but the equipment in the room was old and out of order and in dire need of replacement. It is in a fairly convenient location as it is very close to the Platinum mall, but you need to walk about 10 minutes to the nearest Skytrain station which may not be ideal for older/frail people, especially in the heat.

My biggest gripe about this place is the double standards of service. Some of the staff were very nice to us, but in general most of them fawned over Europeans and practically fell over themselves trying to be helpful, whereas they were extremely dismissive and downright rude to other customers.

We are all paying customers, and I take care to always be polite to people, so why the difference in treatment? One lady in particular (Chunleechook K.) was sulky and rude to us and other non-European customers, but ran out to press the lift button for an European family (who were young and healthy and in no way unable to get a lift themselves) while there were other people lining up waiting to be served at the concierge. Totally disgusting.

Summary: There are much better hotels out there than this. I strongly recommend that Centre Point Hotel remind their staff that all customers should be treated equally well regardless of their race.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jyim001

Dear jyim001,

On behalf of the management and staffs ,we would like to extend our sincerest thanks for your valuable feedback and detailed comments.

First of all, please accept our deeply apologize for not having met your expectations and made you great disappointment of our service provide. I thank you for specifically mentioning some of the name of our staffs. She has been informed that she has to improve her customer service skills and some of internal action has been done. Our hotel policy is to serve the customer to the best of our abilities and instance at hand we failed in this regard. We certainly will put more effort concerning the significances of providing impressive service to guests from the beginning of their checking -in to their checking -out. In addition, there was obviously some misunderstanding with respect to your point of view and for that we apologize.

Aforesaid, we can assure that we constantly strive to improve the standards of service to meet the guest expectation. We took your constructive note and I have liaised with relevant department in order to avoid future occurrence. We definitely will bring back our hotel to be of good service.

We always look forward to welcoming and serving you. In the meantime, I remain.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great Location and Big room..!! but for i think its to expensive for an old hotels. maybe just because the location is in the heart of bangkok.. every rooms have kitchen set and microwave also, so make us like at own apartement................................................

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BayuDeya

Dear BayuDeya,

We are indeed centrally located and hence convenient for both leisure and business trips. We have compared with the neighboring hotels and consider to the market price and found that our price are competitive and affordable in term of stands of service including the room size,in room amenities and facilities provide.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stayed with us and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Beatiful hotel with very good service! All staff was helpful and very friendly.

The room was big and comfortable with an air condition and if you close the balcony you can never guess that outside is dusty and noisy Bangkok road with big traffic and skyscrapers.

The view from the window was great! And we enjoyed a lot staying out and checking what's happening in the city.

The famous Bayoke Tower is within 5 mins walk from the hotel and you can see it from the pool. The pool was also very nice with refreshing salty water, clean and quiet.

Overall, we loved this hotel and when we come back to BKK again we will only stay in Centre Point chain!

Room Tip: rooms on the higher floors have great views
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear didichamp,

You can not make me happier! We're absolutely delighted with your compliments. This is our utmost reward for me and my team and thank you very much to post such a glowing feedback of our hotel.

The whole team and I felt proud to have met your expectations in terms of standard of service. We genuinely love to indulge our guests have a good experience of staying at Centre Point hotel Petchburi and we love to look after all of our guests, not as a duty but from the heart. The hotel is situated amidst the renowned Bangkok's fashion and entertainment center, a contemporary Thai hotel, is truly a place where you can go shopping, sightseeing and explore the multi-facet of Bangkok lifestyle.

I am very glad to hear that you will not staying anywhere else than to stay at Centre Point hotel chain. We very much look forward to your next stay once you visit Bangkok.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I must say I was slightly disappointed with the room I was allocated to. Firstly, I requested for a room with 2 twin beds but that was unavailable and had to settle for a room with a queen bed instead. The room was also in need of a renovation. The air pot was really dirty and microwave oven was spoilt. But nothing major, the stay was still comfortable on the whole. :)

What stood out for me at this hotel was the excellent service, what was lacking in the room amenities and minor technical glitches in room booking was more than compensated by the humorous staff at the front desk and prompt room service when requested.

The best part, I left my book in the hotel room and when I emailed the hotel to send it back to me in Singapore, they gladly obliged. This was really a pleasant surprise! Thanks!

As with most of the other reviews, this hotel is perfect for travellers who want to shop at platinum mall. It's less than 5min walk away.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear mossil58,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stayed with us,which is such a valuable source of information for me,regardless of whether it is good or bad and helps me monitor the services and facilities we have provided and I am sorry for our 2 twin beds was unavailable due to the high occupancy at that time.

I take your comment very seriously and highly appreciate for your detailed feedback and please accept my sincerely apologize for not having met your expectations. I've already liaised with the relevant departments head including the Chief engineer and Housekeeper to fully service in order to avoid future occurrence. However,I am even more delighted to note that you highly evaluated on service,our staff take pride in all they do to ensure that our guests stay is one that is memorable. I will be sharing your kind comment with my team about their service and I know how please everyone will be to hear that their effort to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

Indeed our hotel location really close to all shopping attractions,please come and experience the quintessentially Bangkok modern living and warm hospitality that will fulfill your colorful journey with a good time,every day and night.

We look forward to welcoming you back as well as your friends.