I had the misfortune of staying in Room 503 from 22/11/12 to 26/11/12 - which completely spoilt my holiday mood starting from day one. To me personally, it truly had been a torturous stay which keep me on the edge all the time!
Right from the start - a series of persistent malfunctioning/non functioning facilities occurred almost on a daily basis to 'remind' us why the the handicap signboard is placed prominently at the door entrance:
1) I guess due to the fact that the room is structurally customised for the handicapped - the bathtub has been removed with only the shower available for usage. Which was actually fine with me - since I do not like to 'frolic' in the water. But by taking away the bathtub which actually serves to collect and drain away the water- our bathing time became a 'painful' ritual of placing towers/clothes ailing the side of the shower section and the bathroom door to soak up the water which never fails to overflow all the way to the bedroom/kitchenette flooring.
2) And this was the most 'horrifying' part for me - the 'nightmarish' toilet bowl which always has difficulties in flashing away your 'waste' down under!!!! Almost every morning or night, we need the maintenance guy to work on it - but after a few flushes, it would get clogged up again and again. I still flinched when I remembered my 'stuff' floating round and round and threatening to overflow.
3) No coffee or tea bags were provided
4) No bedroom slippers
5) No toothbrushes/tooth paste and the like
6) Weak WiFi
7) Cabinet's light was out after one night
Even though the room was pretty clean and the maintenance staff are friendly- I shall never ever step into the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is conveniently situated on Petchburi Road right across from Platinum Fashion Mall and Pantip IT Plaza. The Hotel is only a matter of 10 minutes from Phaya Thai Rail Link Station providing guests easy access to various nearby shopping areas including Siam Paragon, MBK, Central World Plaza, and Siam Square. Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is a mere 300 metres to Pratunam Wholesale Market and as much as 24 kms from Suvarnabhumi Airport. A wide variety of restaurants are available within walking distance. Guests can work out at the fully-equipped fitness center. In-room internet services are also available. Plenty other facilities such as meeting rooms, salt swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, reading room, entertainment room and children playground accomplish your living at Centre Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Centre Point Pratunam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Hotel Bangkok
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Bangkok