It's my 1st time to stay at Centre Point. The location is excellent. Platinum Fashion Mall is just 5 mins away and Pantip Plaza is right across the street. Plus, spa establishments are lined up right outside the hotel. I got a massage almost everyday! Breakfast spread is great. A lot of asian and american dishes to choose from. Rooms are spacious. I bet the standard room can fit 2 extra beds and you still have room to do cartwheels! The only downside is that, with all the renovations done, they seem to have forgotten to update the important items. Towels, despite being newly washed, were frayed and looked like they've experienced a thousand washings. Bathroom curtains look like they have not been changed for quite some time. There were black spots on the curtains. I was careful not to touch them or else I'd be scrubbing myself all over again. Although there is a coffee maker in the room, there is no complimentary coffee (hah!). And finally, I think they need to do a performance evaluation on their bell boys (only! everybody else was great). Some of them are really rude. On my last day, I gave a bellhop THB50 for doing nothing (since it was our driver and myself who loaded the bags in the van) and he had the gall to complain to his pals in front of me! Native tongue or not, I can tell if it's a nasty remark or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is conveniently situated on Petchburi Road right across from Platinum Fashion Mall and Pantip IT Plaza. The Hotel is only a matter of 10 minutes from Phaya Thai Rail Link Station providing guests easy access to various nearby shopping areas including Siam Paragon, MBK, Central World Plaza, and Siam Square. Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is a mere 300 metres to Pratunam Wholesale Market and as much as 24 kms from Suvarnabhumi Airport. A wide variety of restaurants are available within walking distance. Guests can work out at the fully-equipped fitness center. In-room internet services are also available. Plenty other facilities such as meeting rooms, salt swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, reading room, entertainment room and children playground accomplish your living at Centre Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centre Point Pratunam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Hotel Bangkok
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Bangkok