Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,677 results
All reviews platinum mall small kitchenette spacious room central world massage shops within walking distance street food family room foot massage plus point dining table hotel lobby big c night market shopping mall taxi driver bts station
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Location is superb, located right in the heart of Pratunam area. Walking distance to all major shopping mall and markets.
Staffs are always attentive, sincere, helpful and very warm and friendly.
Requests made are always met and they actually go the extra distance in serving their guests.
Deluxe rooms are just huge and spacious and the king-sized beds are so comfortable, it made me and my family felt like we were at home.
Breakfast spread is more than enough for our family and restaurant staff made sure that the food stations are replenished before the items run out.
Highly recommended hotel and believe that it will not disappoint you.

Room tip: Request for high floor, for a good panaromic city view
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear antt2
Thank you so much for taking time and writing such a glowing review. I really appreciate all your comments and I'm very please that you enjoyed your stay and the team look after you well. I will share your comment with all of my team and make sure we will continue our good efforts of customer service. Please do come back and visit us once again on the near future.
Warm regards,
Apicha Suksamosorn

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Overall it's very good, convenient, clean, and friendly service.We're here for a week this time, booked through the agent.This is my second time stay at this place, but the only thing i was disappointed was that we werent told about the Swimming pool renovation as soon as we checked in.I got my swimming suit brought, knowing that this place has the pool! Very sad!And since we were on the 17th floor,the floor above us is currently on renovation so we often get the smells through the ventilators or centralise AC, i got the efficient service taken care of (offered me a machine that produce aromatic smells)
The rest.. it's a great place to be.Just be careful with the sudden check-in without any notices.
i would come back here again.on my nxt tript o BANGKOK!

Room tip: My second time of using "connecting room' so its a good thing to have family around.. 03-05 are the connecting rooms. we were in 17th floor,n 20th floor. twice.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Decent hotel with bad services. Interiors of the room was average although the room was quite big with a kitchen. However, front desk staffs are so not supportive and give you the feel that they are just not bothered about the guests and their requests and problems. Extremely bad breakfast and food options for vegetarians. We opted for this hotel only for its location. It is centrally located and is 2 mins walk from Pantip Plaza and 3 Mins walk from Platinum mall.

Would never go back here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
apicha s, Manager at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Vardaanagarwal,
On behalf of managements and staffs, we would like to extend our sincerest thanks for your valuable comments that very beneficial to improve our services and would like to apologize for our front desk staffs make you disappointed concerning the inefficient service provided. Because it was a very busy day and they were distracted by the events at hand and didn't show a proper manner. However, I will put more effort to improve our services in order to meet customer satisfaction. We view all our guests as special and valuable and hope that you will give us another opportunity to make you welcome at Centre Point Petchburi15.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

This place is definitely a perfect location for shopaholic like me.I am on business trip and i only have few hours to shop at platinum since it close at 7pm and it is only walking distance to platinum.After i finish my meeting and reach the hotel, i can easily get changed with comfortable shorts and slippers and rushover for shopping.

I have read the reviews from tripadvisor and found out that they have very good remarks thats why i decided to stay and it did not disappoint me and was really impressed by it service, convenience and clealiness.
It has a very large room, with a queen bed, and very complete kitchenette and fridge.Well , since bkk is a food haven, we did not utilized the kitchen at all.
The only downfall is we requested additional blanket, and they did charge us 40bhat/ night for the blanket, well, since that is small money we did not really care about the charges.

Breakfast was international spread with lots of selection.Too bad the staff who is cooking omelette does not really ustand what i say and does not really cook what i want...i overhead conversation from few europeans making the same remarks...

The hotel is fully packed so dont expect you can get late checkout.We were late to reach the hotel since it is jam and only manage to check out at 140pm and the staff was so angry with us ...

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Centre Point Petchburi has been my favourite place to stay in Bangkok for over four years now. I stayed here for four days in August 2012 with my husband and we had a great time. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. It is great to have a fully functional kitchenette as well. the service is friendly. The doormen are always ready to help, call taxis and help with directions. Rooms are spotlessly cleaned everyday. The hotel is being renovated at the moment although this didn't really inconvenince us. The location is a definite plus as it is right in the middle of great Bangkok shopping. Walking distance to Pantip Plaze, Platinum Plaza adn Central World. And malls like Siam Paragon is just a quick sky train ride or taxi ride away. The breakfast buffet is excellent with a choice of western and eastern food.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple