Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,677 results
All reviews platinum mall small kitchenette spacious room central world massage shops within walking distance street food family room foot massage plus point dining table hotel lobby big c night market shopping mall taxi driver bts station
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Decent hotel with bad services. Interiors of the room was average although the room was quite big with a kitchen. However, front desk staffs are so not supportive and give you the feel that they are just not bothered about the guests and their requests and problems. Extremely bad breakfast and food options for vegetarians. We opted for this hotel only for its location. It is centrally located and is 2 mins walk from Pantip Plaza and 3 Mins walk from Platinum mall.

Would never go back here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
apicha s, Manager at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Vardaanagarwal,
On behalf of managements and staffs, we would like to extend our sincerest thanks for your valuable comments that very beneficial to improve our services and would like to apologize for our front desk staffs make you disappointed concerning the inefficient service provided. Because it was a very busy day and they were distracted by the events at hand and didn't show a proper manner. However, I will put more effort to improve our services in order to meet customer satisfaction. We view all our guests as special and valuable and hope that you will give us another opportunity to make you welcome at Centre Point Petchburi15.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

This place is definitely a perfect location for shopaholic like me.I am on business trip and i only have few hours to shop at platinum since it close at 7pm and it is only walking distance to platinum.After i finish my meeting and reach the hotel, i can easily get changed with comfortable shorts and slippers and rushover for shopping.

I have read the reviews from tripadvisor and found out that they have very good remarks thats why i decided to stay and it did not disappoint me and was really impressed by it service, convenience and clealiness.
It has a very large room, with a queen bed, and very complete kitchenette and fridge.Well , since bkk is a food haven, we did not utilized the kitchen at all.
The only downfall is we requested additional blanket, and they did charge us 40bhat/ night for the blanket, well, since that is small money we did not really care about the charges.

Breakfast was international spread with lots of selection.Too bad the staff who is cooking omelette does not really ustand what i say and does not really cook what i want...i overhead conversation from few europeans making the same remarks...

The hotel is fully packed so dont expect you can get late checkout.We were late to reach the hotel since it is jam and only manage to check out at 140pm and the staff was so angry with us ...

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Centre Point Petchburi has been my favourite place to stay in Bangkok for over four years now. I stayed here for four days in August 2012 with my husband and we had a great time. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. It is great to have a fully functional kitchenette as well. the service is friendly. The doormen are always ready to help, call taxis and help with directions. Rooms are spotlessly cleaned everyday. The hotel is being renovated at the moment although this didn't really inconvenince us. The location is a definite plus as it is right in the middle of great Bangkok shopping. Walking distance to Pantip Plaze, Platinum Plaza adn Central World. And malls like Siam Paragon is just a quick sky train ride or taxi ride away. The breakfast buffet is excellent with a choice of western and eastern food.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Although I do not feel shopping in Bangkok, generally, to be value for money going forward. I recommend this service apartment for its location within a stone throw distance to Platinum Mall and Phantip IT centre.

I understand that they are going through some form of renovation to spruce up the place. However, currently it appears slightly run down and pale in comparison to its sister service apartments.

They do come with complimentary international breakfast with good spread but you should not hang yourself if you miss it as you will be spoiled for choices on the local delights within the locality and it is cheap (assuming your currency conversion is better). But if your concept is that of I have paid for it therefore I shall not waste it....save some space for your stomach and be adventurous to head out to hunt for your sumptuous meal. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of your day.

Service-wise, it is pretty run-in-the mill operation. No bad experience from that aspect.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Benny_Tan_Sg
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in late July and was very impressed by it. Firstly, the location is perfect for those going to Platinum mall. The hotel has a back door leading to a overhead bridge that leads you to platinum mall across. The door is only accessible from 9am-9pm using the room key card, this makes it very secure.

The room decor is a bit dated buy in good condition and is very spacious. It comes with a kitchenette and a small sitting area. The bed was comfortable and the toilet was very clean.

Breakfast was quite good with egg station and international spread.

The service was also very good and the staff are very approachable.

Overall, a very good value for money hotel. I will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: July 2012