Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok
Orbitz.com
$462
  • Pool
1,713 results
All reviewsbusiness suitechin houselumpini parkbedroom suitetuk tuksala daengshort walkdining tablefull kitchennight marketliving areasmall kitchenswimming pooldvd playertravel agenthigh floornight life
Reviewed September 1, 2012

It is a great place to stay and feel very comfortable. Very friendly crew, great service. I wish my room was bigger (my fault) and the furniture wasn't too old.

I would certainly stay there again. Thank you very much for their very warm welcome

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Matt_3768
Matthew H, General Manager at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Sawasdee krab!
Thank you for your lovely mesage. Great to see that the crew looked after you well and we look foward to your return visit. Please feel free to email with your next reservation and we shall make sure a larger room is reserved. gm@bandarabangkok.com.

With best personal regards

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have just returned from another stay at the Bandara Suites and it's great to see that the quality of this place has not diminished since my last trip a couple of years ago. I now know that in future when I go to Bangkok for some hard core shopping, this is the place I will stay at, without a doubt. It is total value for money, handy to the Sky Train station and the service is they offer is very very good.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LalaNZ
BBK-General-Manager, General Manager at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Sawasdee krab!

Thank you for the lovely posting here on Trip Advisor. Delighted to hear that we looked after you well..

Shopping, well you are in paradise l guess here in BKK, so please forward your shopping tips to us all... :)

let us know when you are back in town and we shall make sure that your favourite room is booked for you.

with best regards from all the team.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I come to Bangkok often for business and have stayed at a wide variety of hotels, that is; until I found Bandara. What is there not to like? Great value rooms, excellent free wifi, CLEAN rooms, good breakfast (considering the price range of the hotel), nice swimming pool, and best of all - excellent service! As it is near Silom and Saladeng, it is a excellent location for business! I am going to bring my wife n kids to try this place out cos I am sure my kids will like it too!

Room Tip: Spring for slightly more and take the suite!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Winston668

Greetings from Bandara!

So pleased to hear that our team is looking after you well and please do let us know when you bring your family over and we shall make sure that they enjoy their stay just as much as you are doing.

We will pass your wonderful comments onto the team and look forwar to welcoming you back again very soon.

With best regards

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I am currently staying in the hotel. I am a solo traveller, I travel SE asia every year for 20 years about 2 months, i know how the hotels are in Bangkok, usually not worth even a penny.
Here i am staying in a superior room. Everything is so wonderful that i extend my staying 5 days more. My room size is a bit small but the window is so big that you cant feel the room is small or big and the view is stunning.
I had a chance to see one bedroom suite room and it was a large flat with kitchenette. It was perfectly decorated like my superior room.
Hotel is very close to Lumpini Park and also Bts sky train and Patbong night market. The room is spotless clean. All the toileteries and coffee making facilities are okay. Room has full of plugs. The staff is very kind and helpful. Wifi works quite well. I am thinking to find a negative point but there is not so far. I dont know how the breakfast is because i have to follow a special diet. I hope everything will remain the same until i leave. This is a place i recommend to everyone, especially solo women travellers would feel safe here. No doubt i come back last year.

Room Tip: Ask for a good view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
BBK-General-Manager, General Manager at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Sawasdee krab!

Thank you for the lovely message and l think we met yesterday in the lobby..... so pleased to see you staying with us for a few more nights and hope that the team continue to look after you well..

Enjoy the rest of your stay and if there is anything we can do, just let us know.

Best regards

Reviewed August 8, 2012

A great 4 to 4.5 star hotel in the heart of Silom. Within easy walking distance to Patpong markets, sky train and Bangkok races. The staff were once of the best crews I stayed with in Thailand and the hotel is well appointed and spotless. We stayed in a standard room which was more than adequate and an absolute bargain price. Recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
BBK-General-Manager, General Manager at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Sawasdee krab!

Thank you for your wonderful review and we shall certainly pass onto the team here this morning...

Hope that we have teh chance to welcome you again on your next visit to Bangkok.

With best wishes from all the team here at Bandara Suites Silom,