I have in Thailand for 2 years now and regularly visit Bangkok every couple of weeks.
My nightly budget is around 1200 - 1500 THB.
I like to try every hotel and last month I stayed in Bally's for 3 nights.
The location of the hotel is the opposite end to Sukhumvit on Soi 20.
The entrance and reception area was nothing spectacular apart from the friendly security guard who opened the door and the welcome drink upon on arrival.
Check in was reasonable quick and I was shown to my room by the porter; as standard.
On entering my room I was fairly impressed. The room was very modern, large and spacious. It included a large bathroom and kitchen area.
It had a very comfy Kingsize bed and control unit on the bedside table which was used for all the lights. A Wardrobe and safe were also in the room.
Which I was mostly impressed with was the gym and pool. I thought this area was quite new and on a night time look really smart with it blue lighting feature.
The only bad thing I would say about this hotel was the walk down Soi 20 to get to Sukhumvit road; but this was only due to the TUK-TUK been broken.
Overall, I would definately stay at this hotel again for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL OVERVIEW Set right in the heart of Bangkok and within close proximity to major business, shopping and entertainment districts, D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit, Bangkok is beautifully appointed hotel providing guests with a comfortable living environment and all facilities. The rooms and suites feature Thai elements and furnishings that blend perfectly with modern conveniences for a comfortable stay. With just a short walking distance to Phrom Phong BTS station, which connects you to all part of Bangkok, D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit is your ideal choice of accommodation whether you are on a leisure or business trip. THE ROOMS All 78 guestrooms come with tasteful decor mixing traditional and modern styles, providing guest with a comfortable yet lively ambience. The rooms are spacious and equipped with various modern conveniences ranging from a flat-screen TV to Wi-Fi internet access for guests to make the most of their time during the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Studio Suites Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Ballys Studio Hotel Sukhumvit