D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
House by the Pond(Bangkok)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
All reviewstuk tukrooftop poolthe main roadnew wingsmall gymquiet areaasok stationkitchen arealarge roomhotel is perfectstreet foodhotel is situatedstandard roomfree shuttleballyssukhumvitmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Booked on the basis of positive reviews. Initially booked for 6 nights - stayed for 2 weeks. Compared to other hotels in this price range - it exceeded all my expectations, and I'll certainly stay there again. Its location is quiet and only about a 10 walk to Asok BTS. The tuk-tuk 'shuttle' was out of service during my stay but it hardly mattered. The staff were friendly & helpful (they even offer electrical adaptors for charging camera batteries etc) and the doorman was really wonderful. I didn't try the restaurant/coffee shop but I made full use of the free computers in the lobby. The rooms have everything for late night snacks - fridge & microwave plus crockery & cutlery and there's a 7-11 store within a 5 minutes walk. A couple of suggestions:- non-slip mats in the bathroom and shade umbrellas in the swimming pool area.

Room Tip: My room had a small balcony and a nice view (see photo)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
BALLY-SUKH, Front Office Manager at D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for stay at Bally’s Studio Suites!! we're more than happy to read your comment here. Our team member is looking to see and welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Have stayed at Ballys many times over the years, mainly due to working in the region. Its location is perfect and is situated with everything you would want on a city stopover / break / vacation.

Rooms ( I normally stop in a suite) are perfect and the amenities within the room and hotel are more than adequate.

I find it very well priced, clean, tidy and the hotel staff (several of whom i have got to know over the years) are always very helpful and polite.

Room Tip: Go for the middle priced rooms or suite, these rooms are a lot more better decorated, bigger and have ample room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear valued guest,

Our team delighted to see your comment in TripAdvisor and thank you for stay with us. on behalf of Bally’s Studio Suites team, please accept our sincerely gratitude and we hope that you would come back again in soonest.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good hotel. On check-in, the hotel upgraded my room (free of cost) from Standard Studio to Studio Suite. Bright, specious and clean rooms. Closely located to some of the finest restaurants in Bangkok. Pool is very clean (may be after the previous review by a guest) with nice city view. Breakfast has very limited options. Can improve this. Enjoyed the stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued guest,

Our team delighted to see your comment in TripAdvisor and thank you for stay with us. on behalf of Bally’s Studio Suites team, please accept our sincerely gratitude. Once again thanks for your constructive feedback, we always value on comment. I assign concerned person to improve it to excellent one.We look forward to serving you again and hope your next plan of stay here would be soonest.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I booked this following the reviews. It is very over-rated, and over-priced for what you get. The rooms are a real disappointment. I actually thought I was in the wrong hotel when I got to the old reception. Clearly not what I expected.

Only good thing is that the gym has free weights. The pool is dirty and people smoke. Nothing worse than swimming with smokers. Management really should clean up the pool area as it has potential.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BALLY-SUKH, Front Office Manager at D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback following your stay.

We value all feedback we receive from our guests and will use it constructively towards improving the service that we provide. As such, we have reviewed your comment with our Housekeeping team to be more attentive in these areas.

If you feel that we deserve the chance to rectify your experience, please return again then I would take care you specially, kindly email me : bally@ballys-studio.com

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have stayed here 3 times before and I must say that I have never had a complaint. Last time was February 2013, and I can only say everything was as good if not better than before. The staff deserve a mention for being friendly but professional at all times. The accommodation is spacious, clean and serviceable. Location is fine even though in a sub soi from Soi 20 and 22.

Room Tip: Rooms in newer block may be slightly better.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
BALLY-SUKH, Front Office Manager at D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for your nice review. It's sound that your stay was the best experience with us. We are happy to hear you enjoy all about us. Our dynamic teams are looking forward to serve you again and hope your next plan of stay here would be soonest.

Kaewta Thastbutr