We didn't do too much research about this hotel because we wanted to stay at a Hilton to redeem our HH Points. When we got there we were very impressed with this hotel. Great view from the city (specially if you go to the executive lounge & bar located on the top floor), located by the river with boat transportation every 20 minutes to go to the other side and the best breakfast buffet I've ever enjoyed: with food stations around the restaurant, juicers on site so you can get your own freshly squeezed juice, eastern & western food options. Simply delightful.
I also loved that they provided us 2 different sizes of slippers in our room. I have tiny feet so usually the slippers at every hotel are really big and I end up tripping. First time I found a small size for me, really complimented my stay. We did get an upgrade to an executive room for our HH membership, great view, perfect room distribution and spacious bathroom.
We loved the swimming pool area, breathtaking view, great design and distribution, it doesn't feel crowded at all. The jacuzzis area is very romantic and private.
Location is excellent, because once you are transfered by boat to the other side of the river you have boat trips you can take right away and the Skytrain station is right there. Great prices and transportation to any other location you would like to visit in BKK. Right next to the hotel, by the pier area is a small Thai restaurant, called "Be my guest", good food, live music (so,so) and great prices!
We fell in love with Thailand on this first visit, that we are already planning to return next year and stay again at the Millennium hilton while we are in Bangkok. If you decide to visit Koh Samui, I highly recommend to stay at Hansar Samui, check it out!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Millennium Hilton Bangkok is a hotel where you can truly let your hair down and have fun. Featuring 543 guest rooms, that blends welcoming warmth, sheer contemporary cool and river views from every window. Boasting four stunning restaurants, one bar and a stand alone full service, twelve treatment room Spa Sanctuary. Attractions like the Grand Palace, Reclining Buddha and the Temple of Dawn are just a short boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Millennium Hilton Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hilton International Bangkok
- Hilton Bangkok
- Bangkok Hilton
- Millenium Hilton Bangkok