“Beautiful hotel, Great location”

Millennium Hilton Bangkok
Ranked #125 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed for only 1 night in the Hilton in Bangkok. The staff was fantastic, the rooms were great, the view was incredible, and there was easy access to the city either via the river, taxi, or tuk-tuk. If I go back to Bangkok, I will certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've always liked the Hilton hotels, few months ago I stayed in one in Okinawa, Japan, which was a pleasant stay. I expected the Millennium Hilton in Bangkok would be a fantastic experience, but it turned out that the double plus deluxe room we were given were in the lower level and poor view. The internet in the public area hardly worked at all. I like Hilton hotels, I hope this is the only one that I've encounter with negative opinion

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was a wonderful experience at Hilton Bangkok. I will readily recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy a wonderful stay in Bangkok. Good food, good hotel view. The 360 facility was superb. Good music by the St Lucia girl. I have forgotten her name though

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The dinner buffet and breakfast here are unreal. It's hard to describe because i've never seen anything like it before. It might be one of the biggest and best buffets ever!

We got a suite over looking the river and made use of the shuttle bus and other amenities. The service was great and we had a great stay. Definitely recommend checking it out!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonBangkok, Hotel Manager at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear mgd2i,

WOW! I cannot express how much we appreciate your comments and your wonderful feedback. The room were filled with smiles and delight when I shared this comment to the team.

Thank you for choosing Millennium Hilton Bangkok and for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our fantastic river view, suite, buffet line and services to your liking.

If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. All of us at Millennium Hilton Bangkok are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Certainly one of the nicer and more upscale Hilton properties in the world! Nice rooms with super city and river views. Attended a meeting and meeting space is top notch. Service was great and staff were all helpful and friendly. Only two issues - poor Internet service (kept going in and our during my 5 day stay - frustrating!) and meeting space was warm (on the positive side my room air was super cool!). Executive club had fantastic view and lots of food & drink options throughout the day. Overall had a great stay and would visit again in the future.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rorick11,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome your group and appreciate your business. Your comment regarding Internet connection and meeting room temperature is well noted for further improvement. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing Millennium Hilton Bangkok.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The moment you drive up a sense of calm engulfs you. The staff, the hotel, the decor, all are superb. We upgraded to an Executive King Suite and we were not disappointed. The panoramic views of the river and city were to die for. The bed was so comfortable, it was a pity we were too busy sight seeing to not sleep in it more! The pool area is funky and cool, with a real relaxing vibe. The staff there were very quick to attend to your every need. The free boat taxi was very convenient too. We chose to have them call a taxi van for our ride back to the airport, only 700 Bhat and we were comfy with our large bags and family. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room on a high floor to take in the view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear LorindaH2,

It’s our great honor to receive such a wonderful feedback from you!
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at Millennium Hilton Bangkok. So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality

All of the staffs here enjoyed welcoming you and please do come back and we will try and provide an even better service and hospitality.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have visited Bangkok many times for business but this was my 1st stay at the hilton. Despite constantly being offered room upgrades (at a cost of course) I stayed in a king executive room. Room was typically smaller than similar hotels and although comfortable lacked a lot of the furniture and amenities of other hotels.
I did find amazing that in a hotel of this "quality" no flat screen tv, only a tiny older model with terrible picture quality and sound. I also have to mention the Internet connection - can only receive a connection in your room or the lobby and you need to switch between the 2. No connection anywhere else in the hotel which makes it frustrating for a solo business traveller.
On the plus side, the view was great from the room, hotel location is good, access to the BTS easy via the river shuttle and the pool area exceptional. This hotel would be more suited for families than business travellers.

Room Tip: Go with one of the upgrades you are constantly being bombarded with
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Roger C

Dear Roger C,

I am pleased to learn that you have enjoyed the overall stay with us and found our fantastic river view and location to your liking.

With regards to your comment about the TV and internet connection, I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced during the stay. In order to improve our services, I have shared your comment with the team to ensure comfortable stay for our guests.