“Congratulations you are guest of the day and here is your suite!!”

Millennium Hilton Bangkok
Ranked #120 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Sydney,Australia
“Congratulations you are guest of the day and here is your suite!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I arrived at the hotel quite late and the checkin agent announced that I was guest of the day and had been given a corner suite with lounge access.Now this is one of the nicest suites I have ever stayed in, it had panoramic views up and down the river, a lovely separate lounge room, huge bathroom and a second toilet.
The executive lounge is on the top floor and enjoyed the same outlook as my suite. Unfortunately I only stayed for one night so I can't really comment about the location relative to the rest of Bangkok, as this was my first visit and I was really just passing through.
I used the AOT walk up car service from the airport which was 1400 baht one way to simplify my transfers.The car was clean,comfortable with functioning aircon and the driver spoke basic English.I was given assistance with my luggage too.
My only criticism is that on departure the porter took so long to come to my room that I had to drag my bags to the lobby myself.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor for better views
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
HiltonBangkok, Hotel Manager at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear farawaymum,

Thank you for choosing Millennium Hilton Bangkok and for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the upgrade service and found our Executive Lounge and fantastic river view to your liking.

With regards to your comment about the delay of bellman service, I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. In order to improve our services, I have shared your comment with our team for further improvement.

If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. All of us at Millennium Hilton Bangkok are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (703)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Leverkusen, Germany
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hilton Millennium hotel for a conference and I was very impressed with both the service and comfort of all the facilities. My check in was handled personally away from the front desk in a comfortable area of the main lobby, complete with complementary soft drink. Great first impression!
My room was on one of the upper floors with a stunning view over the river. It had all the usual creature comforts including a huge double bed which one expects at this high end of the hotel market. I appreciated the free WiFi to allow me to both work and catch up with BBC radio from London on my Smartphone :-)
The conference rooms were more than adequete and well air conditioned to protect us from the 40 degree temperatures outside.
I loved the huge breakfast area in the morning with an absolutely fantastic choice. We also had most of our meals in the various different restaurants of the hotel - all were great. It was also nice to unwind at the end of a busy day at the rooftop bar with a gentle breeze blowing off the river at this height.
I also liked the fact that a free boat shuttle existed to hook up with the skytrain service on the other side of the river. Well thought through.
It was only a pity that I didn't have more free time to savour the other delights of this superb hotel.

Dear Eyekaytoo,

WOW! I cannot express how much we appreciate your comments and your wonderful feedback. The room was filled with smiles and delight when I shared this comment to the team.

We appreciate the opportunity to welcome your group and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing Millennium Hilton Bangkok.

shanghai, China
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very satisfied, and I think I will come back again.I think the room service paper can write more clearly,we can find everything just in the room.Breakfirst is very good,Including chinese food,I like Crystal shrimp dumplings very much.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Yanwen H,

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at Millennium Hilton Bangkok. We are very pleased to know that our services, facilities and breakfastcontributed to making your stay a memorable one.

The Room Service menu point is well noted. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

It was our pleasure to have served you and we literally cannot wait for your next visit.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This hotel is great, just left yesterday. We stayed on the 7th floor, already had a great view of the river. The facilities are awesome, gym room opened 24 hrs, and the view from the pool looking over the river is so soothing in such a busy city especially with all the cars. Breakfast is as expected of Hilton with their quality. BUT, when we checked out from the hotel yesterday, it was SHOCKING that they told us one of the paid Evian water in our room was unsealed but the bottle is full of water. We were so shock by this, and was told we MUST pay for this OPENED bottle of Evian water that WASN'T TOUCHED LET ALONE TAKE A SIP BY US. In the end, we had to paid for this, but we left the water on the reception counter. So please everyone, when you check into this hotel, PLEASE CHECK your minibar and THE CAP OF THE EVIAN WATER!!!!!!! for everyday you stay here. Don't let them ruin your holidays at the end. (BTW, their complementary water is cool and refreshing, you don't need some silly water from the French Alps)

Room Tip: check the cap of the Evian water in the room
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Pierre T
Dear Pierre T,

Thank you for choosing Millennium Hilton Bangkok as your residence during your recent stay in June and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Your feedback is an essential part of our efforts to continuously improve our services and facilities.

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at Millennium Hilton Bangkok. Your comments have been shared with to all department heads and related team member for further improvement.

Rest assured that our team members endeavor to make a concerted effort to achieve ultimate guest satisfaction and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you in the not too distant future.

Exmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed here at the start of our honeymoon in Sept 2012. We stayed in an Executive Suite and have to say it is probably the best room we have ever stayed in in any hotel. The views from our room's panoramic windows were spectacular. The shuttle boat was incredibly useful to get to other areas of the city. The execute lounge and bars were relaxing and the staff were great. The pool area was clean and spacious and also had great views. There's a nice coffee shop which was great for relaxing in when the rain decided to kick in.

My best tip... head out the back of the hotel to the small pier, turn left and then left again into a long market street. It's a great look at real Bangkok, without a tourist in sight.

Room Tip: The higher the better for more impressive views.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SuperTigerG
Dear SuperTigerG,

It is a huge honor to have you rated us as your best trip!

So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. We are very pleased to know that our facilities and service provided by Team Members have contributed to making your Honeymoon a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Hong Kong
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Lovely hotel right on the Chao Phraya river. Great views from my room and the main lobby level restaurant. Staff was very helpful and very friendly especially at the Executive Lounge. Only negative issue is the location as traffic in Bangkok can be very bad and this hotel is not near the City Center. Perhaps better choice for tourists.

Room Tip: Pay for the river view if you can.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The hotel is nice (although there are nicer hotels in Bangkok). The facilities are very modern, comfortable, clean - no complaints. The main issue I had with this hotel (and the reason why I would not stay here again) is the location. Taxi drivers often did not know where it was and one day I had three attempts to find a taxi driver who knew where to go. It is away from the main shopping areas and the surrounding streets don't have much for visitors i.e. massage, etc. There is a street market outside but it is not for tourists. The river setting is nice though.

1 Thank LisaRuhanen
HiltonBangkok, Hotel Manager at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear LisaRuhanen,

Thank you for choosing Millennium Hilton Bangkok as your residence during your recent visit and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We look forward to your coming visit and may I humbly suggest that you take advantage of our complimentary shuttle boat service. Two Hilton boats offer 15/20 min regular free services to guests either across the river to River City shops and the other goes upstream to the close-by BTS Skytrain Station. It sure will be an add on to your experience.