I stayed in a one-room suite with my 2 friends and it was huge and quite nice. The twin room I later shared with my boyfriend was small and average. LOCATION: Safe, quiet & 8 minutes walk from station. Near Muse Hotel where you can go for drinks at its rooftop bar. There are massage parlours nearby (but I won't recommend, they are not so good). ROOM & CLEANLINESS: Simple and nice design. No bathtub. The hot water tap is confusing and hard to manage There were small cockroaches. BREAKFAST: Okay spread in a really chic nice cafe. Small cafe so you may have to wait a while. Service at cafe is not great. Staff weren't helpful or attentive enough. ROOM SERVICE: Fast! OTHER AMENITIES: Rooftop pool is too small. Gym was well-equipped with a great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter Urbana Langsuan’s elegant lobby, you are made welcome by our helpful staff, world class services, state-of-the-art facilities, luxurious accommodation, and the attention to every detail that makes Urbana Langsuan the perfect accommodation in central Bangkok for all discerning travelers. Whether you are in Bangkok on business or for pleasure, you and your family’s needs are fully taken care of at Urbana Langsuan. Situated near Sukhumvit Road, Urbana Langsuan offers luxurious accommodation in the center of Bangkok just minutes away from several malls, restaurants, and nightclubs. Lumpini Park and the nearest BTS (sky-train) station are just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Urbana Langsuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Langsuan Bangkok
- Fraser Place Langsuan Hotel Bangkok