We stayed here for 1 night and got a very good deal including breakfast and wifi for £50 GBP. 1 top tip I have for Thailand and Cambodia is to always book hotels direct as you will get better value for money than through booking.com, asiarooms.com etc.
Our standard room was large, seemed clean and as other reviewers have said somewhat worn and tired. We did see 1 cockroach.
The gym is good and the pool looked lovely.
The reception desk area is a bit scruffy an the staff inefficient and not particularly friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter Urbana Langsuan’s elegant lobby, you are made welcome by our helpful staff, world class services, state-of-the-art facilities, luxurious accommodation, and the attention to every detail that makes Urbana Langsuan the perfect accommodation in central Bangkok for all discerning travelers. Whether you are in Bangkok on business or for pleasure, you and your family’s needs are fully taken care of at Urbana Langsuan. Situated near Sukhumvit Road, Urbana Langsuan offers luxurious accommodation in the center of Bangkok just minutes away from several malls, restaurants, and nightclubs. Lumpini Park and the nearest BTS (sky-train) station are just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Urbana Langsuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Langsuan Bangkok
- Fraser Place Langsuan Hotel Bangkok