Rooms from Deluxe and upper class are better at view (pool, garden view) and interior looks nicer. Should not choose standard room, if you do not just need a bed to sleep overnight. Standard rooms also have balcony, but street view, noisy.
- Good things are: garden with many trees, swimming pool, rooms clean, breakfast is ok.
- Something should be improved: air-con smelly room, staff not really friendly, which mostly prevent me from coming back or reccommending to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel De Moc is conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok, the perfect vacation destination and sightseeing attractions, such as Rattanakosin Island, Grand Palace and Golden Mount. Reflecting traditional standards of excellent service and hospitality, Hotel De Moc offers the most up to date facilities including Wi Fi Hot Spot Internet access, free 24 hr. bicycle service, free tuk tuk serviceHotel De MOC is also a gateway to Khao San Road, the world famous area of Bangkok, where you can buy anything from a College Degree to a Cartier Watch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel De Moc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Moc Hotel
- De Moc Bangkok