Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Carl L
Birmingham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Worth the price

I wouldn’t have missed out on this. It has an amazing view over all of Bangkok! It is a bit pricey... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $66.60
from $18.70
from $13.80
2,300 results
All reviews the hangover dress code drinks are expensive lebua hotel views are amazing lebua state tower no flip flops take photos dome floor sirocco leela movie baht skyline
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Situated on top of a shopping mall not far from central bkk / sukhumvit rd.. Built on top of a quality hotel & there’s a lift that takes you to the champagne bar 53 floors upto the rooftop, fantastic restaurant & bar with chilled out music for that great evening out with a fantastic view of Bangkok.. Prices for drinks are higher than usual but it’s the view you pay for ladies & gentleman..

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Sky Bar by Lebua is a fabulous place, there’s no doubting it, and if you’re a fan of The Hangover movies this will be the place you want to visit for a night out.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I wouldn’t have missed out on this.
It has an amazing view over all of Bangkok!

It is a bit pricey to order a drink though. 750 Bath for a drink both signature and regulars such as Gin and Tonic.
10% service fee is included in the bill.

There is dresscode for both men and women, dress to impress. I wore a basic maxi dress and boyfriend long pants and a shirt, but it seemed like a lot of people got in wearing more casual clothes, but wouldnt count on it.

Smoking is allowed outdoors and the place also features a restaurant.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

When we arrived in the tower lobby we were very politely shown to the elevator and sent to the 64th floor. On stepping out of the lift, 4-5 women formed a human, smiling wall and guided us to the bar on the right. Another lady greeted us there and took us to a spot by overlooking the city. She gave us a menu and before we were able to settle in, enjoy the view, flick through the menu etc, she got a torch out and held it over the menu, saying this was a whiskey bar and all drinks were whiskey or whiskey-based. We asked where the other bar was as we aren’t exactly whiskey fanatics and were under the impression there was another bar where you could have beers, wine, other cocktails etc. She told us that she would take us there after we had a drink here first.. She then stood and held a torch over the menu waiting for us to order. We felt pressured and ordered a cocktail each (750bht per drink - we had seen on reviews that drinks were 300-600 so hadn’t really budgeted for this). The drinks were very strong and nice but we felt awkward and uncomfortable. We sat down for a few minutes, due to sore legs from walking, and someone else was put in our slot next to the view, the rest of the terrace filled up so we couldn’t even see the view from our seats. We quickly finished our drinks and asked to pay. There was a hidden VAT and service charge which pushed our bill up to 1800bht. We paid and we’re finally ‘allowed’ to the other side where we were once again politely guided to a bar which served only champagne and caviar. Obviously after shelling out £40+ for 2 drinks we weren’t in the mood for caviar. So we walked away from the bar to enjoy the view and take some pictures. Down the stairs from this area was another bar which looked very busy (strangely no one attempted to guide us over there so I assume this is where you could buy a drink for under 500bht..). We decided to leave, having already paid almost double what we planned and we left feeling a little uncomfortable. No one forced us to pay that much or to stay but you do feel very pressured, in such a smiley and polite way it’s hard to just turn around and leave. My advice would be to NOT TURN RIGHT when leaving the elevator. Head left instead then down the stairs to the bar overlooking the view, even if the smiley ladies want to lead you elsewhere first...
Bangkok has a reputation for taxi and tuk tuk drivers ripping you off - apparently you need to beware of the lovely waitresses too..

3  Thank Q6821GDalexh
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Nice view , expensive prices , but for the view it worth it , one of the best sky bars in Bangkok !!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I must confess I’ve not seen either of the Hangover films so this reference goes right over my head! I went here because I was recommended it by a lady I got talking to in the Vietnamese embassy in London!
I got there reasonably early and whilst I’m the small part the staff quickly found me a seat. The views are amazing and it’s certainly worth the cost of a drink. To be honest whilst the drinks are expensive by Thai standards they’re no most costly than The Shard in London. Just remember the dress code!! Again The Shard is the same.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I want to start of by saying that this is my second time visiting Sky Bar @ Le Bua Tower.

The first time I went here was 3 years ago with my mum and dad nothing to complain, the views were amazing and the drinks were good. Not really much to that other than it's really expensive, however it's expected when you're on the 64th floor of a beautiful tower in Bangkok.

This time round I wanted to return as the views are just incredible and I told my girlfriend how it's definitely worth visiting.

My girlfriend and I arrived in the lobby - as always, a very warm welcome from all staff (around 2-3) they kindly guide us to the elevator. When we arrive on the 64th floor of the Le Bua Tower, we then get greeted by 4-5 people and quickly forced us to go a different part of the tower by making, what seemed like a human formula 1 bend, all pointing towards this section of the tower...

We are guided into a small part of the Sky bar with limited seating and limited space for roaming to see the views.

When we got there I asked the waitress 'Isn't there another part of the tower we can go?' (As I remember 3 years ago I was at a completely different part of the Sky Bar with my parents)

She replied 'Yes'

I then replied 'Brilliant, can we go there instead?'

She said 'Why when you can enjoy the view here?'

So at this reply it was almost like she didn't want me and my girlfriend to leave this part of the bar, then asked if we wanted to drink - and of course I came with the idea of being able to get a drink and enjoy the views.

However this part of the bar is small and crowded it wasn't great. But we went ahead and got a drink as we were forced to order a drink as she pointed her torch on the menu. We went ahead and ordered two drinks, My girlfriend's was 750thb and mine was 850thb.

So the drinks finally came, they were strong but no complaints from our part we still drank them. I then asked the waitress for the 3rd time, 'Can we now go to the other side of the bar?

She replied: 'Why? You can enjoy the view here and finish your drink'

So to my disappointment after being repeatedly rejected for my request, we went ahead and sat down and finished our drinks. We drank them pretty fast to say they aren't cheap as I just wanted to go to the other part of the Sky bar.

I then asked for my bill as I wasn't allowed to leave this section of the bar.

The bill came with a 10% service charge and a further 7% VAT charge.

So at this point you can understand my frustration - as I originally wanted to be placed or better, being escorted by the human arrows pointing the to the place where it wasn't crowded - and wasn't forced to order a drink with a hidden 10% service charge + 7% VAT charge.

The reason it didn't get 1 star it's because the views are just brilliant, just shame about the service. We felt scammed.

Reading the reviews here it sounds like similar things happened to some of you already.

My only suggestion is to stand your ground - and ask to be placed where the big stairs are.

4  Thank Marco M
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It's nice. But expensive. Be sure to walk around, they offered us a seat at the first 'stop', but later we found out that you can walk further and have a nicer view! The drinks are expensive, but very very nice and original served.

1  Thank Raedawnz
Reviewed 1 week ago

Had to go because of the hype, movie and views, but honestly it's not worth the trip. You're only allowed in one tiny area and it's jammed packed with people smoking. Yes, the views are incredible, but we wished we would've found another rooftop to spend our night. We also went to 1-Altitude in Singapore on this trip and it was as thousand times better- we spent the whole time wishing we were back there instead.

1  Thank sarahpT4528PM
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great service, food and all in an amazing setting. Made complete with stunning views over the city. A little expensive but worth every Baht.

1  Thank Mrnmrsjj