This hotel at Khaosan road. There are many Sawasdee hotels here so be careful to get the right place. The room is clean but I don't like bed. Hot water didn't work in my room but Air-con is ok.
Noise of music from pub and bar outside. The staff is ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is only a 2 -minute walk from the famous Khaosan Road . It offers simple accommodation in a homely atmosphere with a buffet breakfast and 24 hours receptionist . Featuring simple décor . All rooms at Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, refrigerator , minibar , hair dryer. There is also air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hot shower. Sofine Bar &Restaurant open at 7 am-midnight . There’re serving varieties of Thai & international foods . Room service also available at the place . Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is a 15 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and easy access to get public transportation to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Sawasdee Banglumpoo