We stayed 1 night in room G4. Reception staff were ok. Room smelt like cigarettes and must. Found 6+ cockroaches within 2minutes. Dirty sheets/bedding. Toilet had definitely not been cleaned before our arrival! Had read reviews that there were bed bugs, didn't see any, however we slept on top of bedding and sprayed ourselves with deet just in case. Bathroom was very small and had to stand in the shower to shut the door, shower curtain very mouldy. Free breakfast buffet was ok. Did try and charge us for taking toothpaste & map that we did not even see, but still gave 500baht deposit back. We have moved to New Siam guest house for same price and it is much much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is only a 2 -minute walk from the famous Khaosan Road . It offers simple accommodation in a homely atmosphere with a buffet breakfast and 24 hours receptionist . Featuring simple décor . All rooms at Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, refrigerator , minibar , hair dryer. There is also air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hot shower. Sofine Bar &Restaurant open at 7 am-midnight . There’re serving varieties of Thai & international foods . Room service also available at the place . Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is a 15 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and easy access to get public transportation to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Sawasdee Banglumpoo