$130
$95
$84
Hilton
  • Pool
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
$90
Agoda.com
Dream Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
$70
Hotels.com
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Pool
$159
All reviewsthong lorbudget hotelhot water potbus stationyogurtminute walkcoffee machineper nightcorner roomfree breakfasthotel is situatedstreet foodbtsrefrigeratortaxis
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed here in August for 1 week...and thought the place was great for a budget hotel! The staff were very friendly and helpful...they dont know a lot of english so be specific. I was on the fourth floor and didnt mind the steps for the exercise...:) You cant beat the location.. right near BTS... walking distance 2 minutes-from here you can go anywhere! and its also very cheap...i would recommend buying an all day if your planning on using it more than once. The hotel is one street back from Sukumvit Road. Walking distance to all the shops/massage parlours/resturants. My room was clean and all the essentials were provided...also a full mini bar fridge at reasonable prices..you can have your room made up everyday. Hotel is quiet i didnt hear much noise except for the closing of door every know and again. Considering the area is bustling... its quiet. There is cute market at the start of the street everymorning/fresh food yum! You can walk everywhere and if you dont want to walk... take a taxi its so cheap!. Always tell the taxi to put the metre on or he will rip you off! Also take the address of the hotel cause a lot of the taxi drivers wont know how to get there..i just told them to drop me at BTS and i walked 2 min to hotel. It's safe at night if your walking by yourself. I had breakfast in the restaurant it was ok but your better off walking around Sukumvit road ..you can eat there really cheap too! There is also a really cute big dog there he is a local and always around -forgot his name:) If your young and wanting to go out ..I went out into Sukumvit Soi 26..There are some really cool clubs here... i recommend Supperclub Bangkok and Q Bar..its a really hip club you cant miss it right near the end big grey goose sign out the front! Hotel room has safe depoit box that works.... I booked on expedia for a great deal on the hotel. Front desk is open 24 hours which is great and there is free WIFI .... also computers but you need to pay for those at the desk. I would recommend this hotel to couples,friends, solo and business. Its a great base to start your travels in Bangkok. Hope this helps! :)

Room Tip: I was on the fourth floor so it was a bit of a hike up all those stairs...i liked it for the exercise.. but if not go down a couple of levels because there is no elevator. and get a room with a window its nicer.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tatum A
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed here at the beginning of August for 4 nights, on the whole the hotel was clean, looked after and the staff were always friendly and helpful.
The location was fantastic for us as it is only a few minutes from the BTS which was what we wanted, and having a bar/food area outside was really nice to enjoy, with bar prices reasonable.

Whilst it is not the hotels fault I should comment on the road on which it is down, unfortunately it is dirty with rubbish and rats and not pleasant to walk down but we never had any trouble of any kind.

We were glad we stayed here and would recommend it to someone who wanted to explore bangkok and use it as a base and we found it good value for money as we had breakfast included and there was a reasonable breakfast menu and I enjoyed the pancakes.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kslade86
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Wolverhampton
Thank you to stay with us and Thank you once again for giving high score/good review on tripadvisor. Your review have been told to our staffs and they all like to say thank you on your kind my the way . We will never stop to bring all the customer review to improve and develop our product and service to keep most happiness to the guest during stay with us.

Looking forward to serve you soon in nearly future when you come to visite bangkok again

With Best Regards

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Too much expensive for Bangkok, but close to the BTS skytrain stop. It was the fourth time I booked this hotel. Unfortunately, this time everything was regrettable. The hotel web-site showed special promotion for "minimun stay two days", but nobody considered it! No elevator in the hotel and bed sheets were dirty (traces of sperm and urine), safe-deposit box in room not playing (and no discount for this!), noise in nearby rooms all the nights, noise on stairs all the time! Breakfast inadequate with few options of things to eat. At this price, I will never get this hotel any more.

Room Tip: book a superior room by the internet (cheaper than on site!), because if you don't, they will give you a terrible niche without windows!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank MareCeleste
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear Mareceleste
Thank you for your review on tripadvisor.We are very appologize that our room you has stay not very clean. we will indeed make a special mention to the team to ensuring that do more clean for you and our future guests .We appreciate your feedback of you and sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Was looking for a place close to the bus-station, and this seemed nice, but I got a room right near reception and they decided to print out reams of paper on the dot-matrix printer (very noisy) starting at 4 or 5am. Also, I booked online and paid (a very small amount) extra to get a room with a window, but did not get one when I was taken to my room.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Introduction
Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn is the best Inn in the entire Bangkok in terms of location, cost, facilities as well as comfort. My recent trip which was my 6th trip lasted 14 days ( 18 July 2012 to 30 July 2012 ) which i stayed in the Sawasdee Suhkumvit Inn

Location
Being located in the Thong Lo district which is in the middle of 2 mega malls, one in Asoke ( Terminal 21) and another in Ekkamal (The Gateway) proved that its location is very convenance in terms of shopping for groceries, catching a movie, eating out and also the dinning at Japanese rich buffets along the busy streets (not to forget the widely available massages, dental care etc nearby)

Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn is also a 5 minutes walk to the Thong Lo BTS which link directly into the heart of the shopping area of MBK, Platinum Mall, Central World and the Siam sisters mall. she is very accessible by foot, motorbike taxi, taxi as well as the BTS.

Comfort and Pricing
Sawasdee sukhumvit Inn is reason able in pricing and even more better if you manage to catch their special deals online. with or without their American breakfast, their rooms are cosy, air conditioned, there is a flat screen tv along with a dvd player which you can buy dvds and watch on the spot. a mini bar fridge and a private toilet which come with hot water. Rooms are also clean and livable. (please do not compare with the environment outside the inn)

Conclusion
As far as i know, Sawasdee Suhkumvit Inn have never let me down. their staff are welcoming and very helpful. She will always be the one Inn that i look out for when i make my next trip to Bangkok. Good job guys.

Room Tip: choose the rooms which are not too high, there isn't a lift and after the walking, trust me, climbing the stairs is tough.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Jonathan Sing .First of all , Thank you so much on your stayed with us and thank you for once again for good review . We 're glad that you like our hotel and service . We will try our best to keep the good standard of room quality and service and will not stop to develop everything we can to make our place more comfortable and worth to everyone to spend holiday with us .

Best Regards