“good for a short stay close to good transport links”

Bangkok Boutique Hotel
Ranked #572 of 851 Hotels in Bangkok
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“good for a short stay close to good transport links”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

we stayed at this hotel for 3 nights before we went to phuket. the staff on arrival were very friendly and helpful. we had a superior room which included breakfast. the room was on the 1st floor which was good as there are no elevators in the hotel. the room was a good size had everything you needed for a short stay. the bed was very comfy and a great size, bathroom was a good size however the shower wasn't very powerful. the location of the hotel is good only a short walk to asok skytrain station and also the metro links. would reccommend this hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Korat, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Staff at reception not interested. Porter managed to damage my bag pulling it to reception from the taxi! Room was dirty, looked like it had not been cleaned for many days prior to our arrival. Only a small mirror and positioned badly, no full length or even half length view possible. The room had quiet a lot of facilities, but it had a cramped feel to it, like they had been levered in to make the superior room rating. , We checked out after 1 night when we were supposed to be there 4 nights.
Disappointing as we haved stayed there several times before hence the rebooking.
Good: Reasonably close to the MRT station.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Bangkok hotels

Truro, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Handy for the train to the airport at Makkasan , which is only 3-4 minute walk away. Rooms were good , service ok and rooms nice and beds comfortable. I left early so didnt try the breakfast. 10 minute walk from Asok station as well as terminal 21 shopping mall and sukhumvit road.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank cornish-scrumpy
Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Where do I begin? Staff was unfriendly and unhelpful. Location was not ideal. The bed was extremely uncomfortable (felt like I was sleeping on the floor!). Housekeeping came in while I was sleeping and started cleaning the toilet (it was probably 7-8am!). I was out the entire afternoon/evening, when I returned to the hotel, the bed was not made and complimentary bottles were not replaced. Was supposed to stay for 3 nights, I checked out that very night and moved to Aloft at Sukhumvit 11. BBH was simply a nightmare!

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Hyqel
Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was in bangkok for business and this place offer a great choice of transpotation from subway, skytrain and taxi. I arrived in the morning then went straight to work, then I choose the separate wing from the main lobby to stay away from the chaos. The room was modern with concrete and wood. Bed was spacius king sized.It feels almost decent as money can buy. However, the night came with awakening nightmare from strolling suitcases and late night arriving guests. I couldn't sleep.

Pro! Good location, clean sheets, comfy bed
Con! Noisy, and very small choice of breakfast,

Stayed May 2012
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

The room was a bit smelly but I quite enjoyed BBH. I stayed here 7 yrs ago and it looked quite plush then.. now its rather shabby and in need of tlc. But at 1000 baht a night on agoda I'm not complaining! Big rooms, free internet and free breakfast (not great but you get what you pay for).

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank billposter69
Makati, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

We stayed for 4D/3N last July 2011 in Bangkok Boutique Hotel. This was the first leg of our 9-day long Asia trip. Overall, I was happy to get what I expected from this establishment. Room was clean and the size was adequate. The shower area was big enough to be able to move around and hot water was always readily available. As for the bad part, I only have one complaint about BBH. Since our room was located at the far end of the hallway, we were right beside the fire exit which also served as a small “office” for the keeper of the hotel. Every morning, we’d always here chanting music from his radio. This woke me up everyday even if I wanted to sleep for a bit more. Well, at least I don’t have to worry about waking up late and wasting my day. Other than that, the establishment is situated far from the city center but there’s a nearby train station which only takes 10 minutes to get to. Don’t expect a lot if you plan to go around the vicinity especially if you plan to wander around at night. I guess, this is the price you pay for a more budget accommodation.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends