1,751 results
All reviews the great kabab factory nana plaza nice hotel lobby bar indian restaurant breakfast buffet stayed here for nights night life our honeymoon sukhumvit area welcome drink skytrain station min walk the main road night market thailand taxi
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Majestic Grande is a fantastic hotel for the price!... Great rooms, friendly staff and good amenities. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
The food was incredible and one of the best buffet breakfasts I've had!!

Room Tip: Have stayed in various rooms and all were good.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed in 8 hotels during out 2 week whirlwind SE Asia vacation and this was definitely one of the nicest of them. Unfortunately we checked in late and out early so did not get a chance to enjoy the hotel's amenities, but if we return to Bangkok we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Thank Michael And Don... H
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Good value and great location. Staff were nice and friendly. Everything you need is a walking distance. The hotel was nice and clean and well maintained. The bed was very comfortable. I would recommend to anyone visiting Bangkok.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Staff were professional, very friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and comfortable and the bed was very good. Good value and good location, would recommend to anyone visiting Bangkok, will be staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Majestic Grande Hotel. My Grande Deluxe room #1902 was spacious, with a large bathtub and a large separate shower. I requested a smoking room and was delighted by the fact that there was no odor of cigarette smoke in the room at all. I would smoke in the room and the smell would be gone when I returned to the room after breakfast. The complimentary breakfast was good and the free wifi signal was strong and fast. The hotel is about a 5 minute walk to Nana Entertainment Plaza and a 10 minute walk to the Nana BTS Station. I highly recommend using the BTS Skytrain when travelling along Sukhumvit Road. It is only 15 baht to Asok Station (Terminal 21 Shopping Mall, Soi Cowboy) and 25 baht to Siam Station (Siam Paragon, Central World, Siam Discovery, and MBK Malls). It was also great to be able to take a long hot shower in my room because my previous hotel in Pattaya would run out of hot water after only a minute. The staff is friendly and very professional. Someone would always open the door for you as you entered and exited the hotel. The only negative thing I experienced at this hotel was that I was not able to adjust the temperature in my room. I think that the thermostat was not working and I had to wear a jacket in the room, even when I placed the thermostat at its highest temperature (30 degrees Celsius). It is only about a 2 minute walk to the nearest Starbucks and McDonald's, which are in the Ploenchit Center at the corner of soi 2 and Sukhumvit Road. I recommend getting a few Starbucks Thailand coffee mugs while you're there as I think they make great gifts and souvenirs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo