1,749 results
All reviews the great kabab factory nana plaza nice hotel lobby bar indian restaurant breakfast buffet stayed here for nights night life our honeymoon welcome drink skytrain station sukhumvit area min walk tuk tuk the main road thailand shopping
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Bangkok being such a big city, it's difficult to say which hotel has a good location and which one doesn't. This was good for us, close to walk to different shops and bars, as well as to monorail station. Taxi will take you everywhere else.

One of the best staff I've met, Especially the concierge & doormen/bellmen!! The Concierge desk managed to answer our questions before we asked those. It seemed also that they really cared, especially about our little daughter, she laughed at loth with the tour desk person.

GREAT breakfast! Quite small pool, but great location next to the breakfast room, I loved it. Hotel itself is not the most luxorius one, but still very good! I do recommend.

Room Tip: #9004 is nice corner room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank yoto1
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great location. Friendly and efficient staff. Clean rooms and good facilities. Tasty breakfast. Overall an excellent hotel in the heart of Bangkok Just off of Sukhumvit you can hit the mayhem of the Nana area

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ahmed_Aldoseri
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I got the room that in hight floor good view in bangkok. What i like is the location walk just the few minute to the sky trian to go to the big shoping mall area MBK, Central world, in bangkok. The room was clean. the reception and bellboy was helpful but alway look busy.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

It was a very comfortable stay in Majestic Grande. When ever I come to Bangkok I won't stay any where else. All the workers are very helpful and always smile. I thank to all the workers. , I liked the fact they also gave a complimentary bowl of fruit which was a nice touch. Location: The location was good not too far from Nana Plaza , many places to eat and drink near by and a few minutes walk to the main road, where market stalls can be found. I didn't use spa that's why I didn't check any maybe next time I will use it.

Room Tip: I stayed 10th floor it was very comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Osman H
Reviewed April 10, 2013

i have been to Bangkok 44 tiomes in 13 years and this hotel is good for me. The price is excellent for the quality of the hotel. I have stayed in dearer places but they often fail on the standars. The staff here are friendly and caring, The restaurant in the foyer should be open now as it has been renovated for nearly 18 months now but there is a restaurant there as well. Will use this hotel again

Room Tip: The superier rooms are all being refurbished to a great standard. They were good quality before as well..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo