1,743 results
All reviewsthe great kabab factorynana plazanice hotellobby barindian restaurantbreakfast buffetstayed here for nightsnight lifeour honeymoonwelcome drinkskytrain stationsukhumvit areamin walktuk tukthe main roadthailandshopping
Reviewed April 10, 2013

It was a very comfortable stay in Majestic Grande. When ever I come to Bangkok I won't stay any where else. All the workers are very helpful and always smile. I thank to all the workers. , I liked the fact they also gave a complimentary bowl of fruit which was a nice touch. Location: The location was good not too far from Nana Plaza , many places to eat and drink near by and a few minutes walk to the main road, where market stalls can be found. I didn't use spa that's why I didn't check any maybe next time I will use it.

Room Tip: I stayed 10th floor it was very comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Osman H
Reviewed April 10, 2013

i have been to Bangkok 44 tiomes in 13 years and this hotel is good for me. The price is excellent for the quality of the hotel. I have stayed in dearer places but they often fail on the standars. The staff here are friendly and caring, The restaurant in the foyer should be open now as it has been renovated for nearly 18 months now but there is a restaurant there as well. Will use this hotel again

Room Tip: The superier rooms are all being refurbished to a great standard. They were good quality before as well..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and were really impressed with the quality of this hotel. It felt very new and modern and the room we stayed in (superior room) was really lovely. Although we didn't check out many of the facilities, everywhere we went in the hotel was clean and welcoming. The only thing that stopped us giving the hotel full marks was the food, which we felt did let it down. Although dining was buffet style, which we were happy with, the choice was very limited and did not really appeal to our tastes. We did only eat breakfast and lunch in the hotel, not evening meals so cannot comment on those. Overall though, we were pleased and enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels in Bangkok and really enjoyed my stay at the Majestic Grande. It ticked all the boxes for me.

Hotel and Staff: I found the staff welcoming and competent. I stayed in a superior room, which was very comfortable, I liked the fact they also gave a complimentary bowl of fruit which was a nice touch. They also had an iron which was a bonus as I found many hotels in Bangkok to be without, which I found strange.

Location: The location was good not too far from Nana BTS or Asok, many places to eat and drink near by and a few minutes walk to the main road, where market stalls can be found.

Facilities: The pool was rather small but adequate and food and drink is also served pool side. The gym was good which up to date work out machines and I found it was usually quiet which was a bonus, with water facilities. They also had a sauna and steam room which were nice.

Food and drink: They welcome you with a complimentary drink at the lobby bar you can enjoy at anytime during your stay, I also ate in the lobby bar and tried the sea bass and chips, I would not have this again as the chips were over cooked and not crispy, the fish was ok. I also had room service which was better and I found the portions to be generous.

Overall: This is a nice hotel, nearly all of the staff were very friendly and warm, the rooms were well equipped and very comfortable and I found it suited my needs

Room Tip: I had a room on the 18th floor, had a great view of the city, it was a superior room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Booked in easily over the internet and the check in was fully aware of our booking - 3 separate rooms. The process was a little slow however the check out was very slow. Most hotels however are the same. Why can they not do better we always ask. The accommodation was excellent and the beds were comfortable. The room size was great and the free internet was also good - much appreciated as most hotels require extra payment. I am sure its included in the room rent but just so much easier not to have to deal with an extra item. The bathrooms are reasonable size and well equipped but when will hotels start to install showers that are not over the bath. The breakfast is one of the best I have had in Asia and the service is attentive and informed. The front of house staff are at least bi lingual and fluent in English. The room service is good and food quality is good also. We did not use the swimming pool sauna or gym but they were all well equipped. The only drawback is that the main dining room was closed for renovation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends