1,744 results
All reviewsthe great kabab factorynana plazanice hotellobby barindian restaurantbreakfast buffetstayed here for nightsnight lifeour honeymoonwelcome drinkskytrain stationsukhumvit areamin walktuk tukthe main roadthailandshopping
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed here in June 2010. I was very nervous about staying here. It was a stop off to Phuket where were were staying at a secluded resort and wasnt so sure about Bangkok. I went on trip advisor before i went on holiday and saw some poor reviews which made me even more nervous. It ended up being amazing! We were treated like a king and queen in this hotel. All of the staff were so humble and warm, it made our stay really great. They couldnt be of more help. The room rate per night was something ridiculously cheap like £30 a night and we stayed for 3 nights. It was brilliant. It is in a perfect location. We arranged a couple of trips with the lady who picked us up from the hotel at the airport. She was SO helpful. This was around the time when there was a massive riot in Bangkok. We thought we were heading in to a war zone and there was nothing going on at all and instead were surrounded by such lovely people. I would love to travel back to this hotel is I were in Bangkok again which hopefully I will be one day. Thank you for an amazing holiday :)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chloe R
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My cousins are a frequent visitors to Thailand, and they have been telling me for ages about this hotel.. So, in my first trip, I decided to stay at it.. This is a great hotel.. price is just amazing for the great location, nice rooms, and friendly staff.. The hotel and surrounding area is good for families and friends to stay at.. Transportation is very much available.. I recommend!

Room Tip: ask for upgrade to the room.. usually they upgrade you for free
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This was my second visit to this hotel and I like the place. The rooms are a bit out dated but good. Internet good and bed comfortable. Very hard to figure out how to use the TV since you need to use the remote for the sound system and pay per view to get it started. You are not using the remote for the TV!? I simply couldnt get the right temperature in the shower...too hot or too cold.

Location is great and very close to everything and the cozy Ploenchit Center. Soi 2 Sukhumvit.

Front desk was professional and quick. Ladies in the business center was very nice and accommodating. Efficient staff for breakfast, but the staff member that really caught my attention was Vimonrat in the lobby bar. Excellent service, pleasant and polite. It is not often I ask for a staff members name but in this case I did. She had a badge but it was a bit too small to read.

Breakfast was good but my room service meals where a great disappointment. The food definitely need improvement. If the food situation changes and the snags out of the rooms this is a really good and nice hotel. I will return back again.

Room Tip: I guess I was in the smallest room categorie. I would go for a bigger one if not travelling alone.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We decided to stay at the Majestic for xmas/new year 11/12, as we had stayed here previously in the summer and really enjoyed it, and we were quite happy with it,but unfortunately during our visit at new-year, when we returned to our room one night, we discovered that water from the air con was pouring through the ceiling soaking our clothes,we reported it to the reception manager, who said someone would attend immediately,this did not happen we returned to the reception several times to complain about the water, but he wasn't interested just laughed and said someone will come,but eventually at about 1 am it was fixed,in my opinion he wasn't interested and he has put us off from returning to this hotel,also the pool area is very small and only space for approx 6 no sun beds and it dosen't get the sun, could be due to the time of the year,

Certainly would not recommend the Majestic Grande again due to the attitude of the reception staff

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Booked this with Little luxury islands.co.uk,fantastic,it included 2ngts at majestic grande, 3ngts at Kantary Hills Hotel in Chiang Mai,then 10ngts at Maldives WOOOOOOOO, all fantastic the reps Taner and Lee could not do enough for you they explained about the Temples , Grand palace,we went on a Elephant Safari visited hill tribes all brill really would book with Little Luxuary Islands again, flew with Emirates what a plane, Meeru Island OMG paradise,really white sands the sea was sooooooooo blue, lovley and clean rooms, food FANTASTIC,10/10 rep Becky was really good.spa what a massage over looking glass floor you see the fish underneath you the water is crystal clear unbeliverable

Room Tip: we stayed in room 501 north end of the Island no CHILDREN this end
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple