“Great value for money!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort

Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort
Ranked #398 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
shanghai
“Great value for money!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Booked superior room which is great value for money with a larger room Vs to regular room! Stayed a few times now and service is nice (no extra mile tho) and location is very convenient. Swimming pool is the must facility of this hotel being on the roof top and offering drinks at the bar including an happy hour. Only regrettable point is the food quality and price! Thai food is over price and international food is very low quality of products! So, better to eat outside!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Pimous05,

Thank you for taking you time and reviewing your recent stay with us.

Any feedback to read is important to us in order to see what we can improve and passed your
comment regarding the quality of the food and price to our F& B Manager.

Again I would like to apologize for the food & beverage and look forward to welcoming you back
again.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have been using this hotel for a good few years now, and find it hard to beat, both on price and service. It is at the quiet end of soi 4, which should suit families. It has a free tuk tuk style bus that will take you the short journey to the main Sukhamvit road. The staff are always happy to help and always pleased to have a friendly chat.
The hotel on the whole is very clean, and the pool area, on the 5th floor is excellent. The view from the pool area is surprisingly beautiful. A very nice space to relax.
In the rooms they have supplied hair driers, free drinking water and free coffee/tea making facilities, which not a lot of other hotels supply.
I believe that A/C is standard, as is the satelite TV and safety deposit boxes within the room.
I have always had a good stay there, thats why I keep going back. I will continue doing so.

Room Tip: 5th floor rooms for easy access to the pool
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Mr.Terence S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review to other travelers and continued towards Woraburi Sukhumvit Soi 4.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our hotel facilities and staff service as well as the roof pool and cleanliness.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Thapanee laowachirawong
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have traveled to Bangkok about 18 times over the past seven years. I have stayed at a variety of hotels. $ through $$$$.

For the price 1250 baht ($38) the Woraburi for Bangkok is hard to beat. I ordered a standard room. Small with a queen bed, but very comfortable and had clean wooded floors. Older hotel, but very well taken care of. No chipping paint, door handles falling off, ect. The hallway, lobby all was nice and well maintained.
The room had a nice cozy feel to it. The internet was strong, but broke for about 8 hours one night. Pool nice with 5 Jacuzzi jets and again a "boutique feel" to it during the day and at sundown.

Breakfast just good. Some fruit, cereal and eggs to order. Nice outside café overlooking Soi 4.

A friend stop by so we thought we would have a beer by the pool bar. This part I should of known. I see a 2-for-1 from 5pm to 9pm. Well I should of done the reverse math and (my fault) I did not look at the menu prices. A local beer was 160 baht each for my friend and I at 3pm. $5+ for a local beer is outrageous in anywhere in Thailand (would be 80 baht each after 5pm).

I reserved for 2 nights but asked the manager to only stay one and she agreed. Very helpful.

Take out the beer issue. From a nice older hotel with a cool pool. Cozy clean rooms. Check in and have a nice time. If you want a beer, have it after 5pm!

Room Tip: Quick access to the pool by staying on the 4th or 5th floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Travelguy365
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Travelguy365,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our hotel facilities and staff service.
I have pass your comments regarding the beverage prices to our F&B Manager such as a local beer.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Perth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Good value when booked on line. The rate posted in reception was double that which I paid on the internet. Nice pool area on the roof and it was not too busy up there when I was staying. (the military had just taken over though). I was on the 4th floor and the water pressure was not great in the shower but that was all I could fault. The staff were helpful and spoke good English. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Mr.Jeremy W,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our staff service and nice pool.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Thapanee laowachirawong
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

I just came back from a fantastic holiday in bkk and I stayed in Woraburi hotel in sukhumvit . I must say this hotel is going to be my favourite hotel in bkk. The staff was so helpful and rooms were so tidy and clean. On the top the swimming pool on the top floor was excellent. Just love this hotel and I definitely stay in this hotel again. Thank u to staff and the management for such a good hospitality.

Room Tip: I stayed on 3rd floor and was very nice and clean room. Very quiet and safe.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank lalit436
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Mr. Lalit,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am happy you
enjoyed your stay with us, especially our staff service, hotel facilities and warm hospitality.

We look forward to greeting you again at Woraburi Sukhumvit Soi 4.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Located at the end of soi 4 we were delighted at the low levels of noise audible at night despite being so close to the madness of the soi. The room was decent sized, clean, good towels and toiletries , large shower tray. Aircon didn't seem to be working to full capacity bit it was okay. There was a nice pool too but ed didn't have time to use it. They also provide a taxi to the top of soi 4 every half hour free of charge. One major negative is the constant harassment one experiences on leaving the hotel from an array of annoying tuk tuk and taxi drivers who in my opinion were the most demanding and overpriced in all of thailand.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Neil L
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Mr.Neil L,

Thank you for taking you time and reviewing your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed the good location as well as our pool.

We look forward to greeting you again at Woraburi Sukhumvit Soi 4.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

I've been staying in Woraburi, when I visit Bangkok, for several years now. It has always been a pleasent experiance and getting a room upgrade was a nice surprise. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Woraburi to anyone staying in Bangkok who wants to be near to Nana.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Graham S
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Graham S,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive comments and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.