The Siam Heritage
Nantra Silom(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewspatpong night marketrooftop poolthai stylesurawong roadboutique hotelpat pongthe ground floorsmall pooltuk tuksilom areashower roomroom was largebit datedcentral locationbreakfast buffetvisit bangkokstreet food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were very pleased with the quality of the hotel and the service. STaff was very helpful and nice t the restaurant, reception, spa.. We enjoyed few nice massages while there. The only inconvenient we had during our stay was to have to deal with ti drivers picking up outside the hotel who wanted to scam us. In both occasion we had to fight and in one to get off the taxi.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank spasci
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed here in 3 rooms with a group of friends. Staff were very warm, friendly and super-obliging. The rooms are well appointed, very clean and well serviced. Good quality free wireless internet throughout the hotel. Excellent value for money centred on a fantastic location near Patpong night markets. Fabulous new cafe serving really good coffee downstairs. Hotel is a family-run business and it shows on all the staff who can't do enough for you. Small but nice roof-top pool smothered in lovely pot plants makes for a nice relaxing afternoon experience. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I upgraded to the Executive Suite and it was a nice, spacious room with separate bath and shower. My friends had the standard room and they were still very decent and comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed here for a few days at the beginning of March 2013. It's a small, clean, boutique hotel in a good location near the Patpong Night Market and the Silom Skytrain stop. The staff are all exceptionally friendly and welcoming, especially the two waiters who served me at breakfast and who patiently tried to teach me some elementary Thai!
The breakfast buffet offered a wide and good selection. The rooms have a traditional Thai feel with teak floors and trim, and are clean and quiet.
HINT 1: Because this is a small hotel, taxi drivers often don't know its location, so make sure you take the address written in Thai to show to a taxi driver.
HINT 2: Always ask taxi drivers to turn on the meter. Most did not do this automatically but quoted a price instead. The fare was always lower with a meter.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2013

my first stay here was without complaint, review posted accordingly. the next one not so much: upon check in, lady at reception misplaces my departure card while copying passport; insists three times that i never gave it to her and finds it on the floor behind her desk only after being prompted FOUR times. worse, i am informed that only the first night of my stay is valid, the second night would not be honored since the hotel is "full", and no amount of pleading helped. asking for help to find another hotel nearby, it is declined, in a thai-unlike rude manner. returning to my room after walking across the street to (successfully) book a room at another hotel, a manager calls me to advise that there was a cancellation and my reservation would be honored after all. miracles do happen, i suppose, but my booking across the street stands, and i will never return to the Siam Heritage again.

Room Tip: try one of the three hotels across the street instead
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Loved our stay here. Chose the Presidential Suite since the price was not very much more than the deluxe room that I would normally select. Great facilities. Would be nice to have breakfast available longer - as is the case in other nearby hotels, but this wasn't actually a problem for us since we were up and about early anyway. Really lovely to have the pool - small but does the job. The gym could be better, but at least they have one. Will go back.

Room Tip: Worth paying a little more for the better rooms - Presidential Suites are terrific with a large bedroom, beautiful bathroom, full kitchen and living room with office desk. Two TVs was a nice touch. Maybe we didn't use all of these facilities but I liked having them!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple