“Great food and drinks”

Ranked #7,471 of 11,259 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Pizza, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: The only authentic Churrascaria in Bangkok! We serve 24 cuts of meats, seafood and grilled pineapple along with our all you can eat extensive salad bar, Brazilian fried rice, butter rice, black beans(Feijoada)and a desert. We also have a full sports bar with 6 beers on tap and serve a wide range of Brazilian Gourmet & Brazilian Steaks.
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I didn't yet try what Brazilia is known for - the Churrasco but I did try their pizza (half n half) as well as their signature caipirinha. Both were excellent.

The service was a bit slow, maybe because it had just opened. I will definitely go back and try their all you can eat brunch with a few drinks on the side.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Staff were excellent and catered to your every need. Meat was cooked to perfection and plentyful! Drinks were reasonably priced. The salad bar was good but maybe not as much choice as other Brazilians iv been to in Thailand but still a good selection, I wasn't too bothered.... More room for meat :)

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is some of the best beef that I have eaten in Asia, and at the end of the day, that is why I came here. Other meats were fine, not exception. But the sides were lacking. I really would have loved some form of potato to go with the meat, rather than rice dishes and cold salads. Happy to eat here, would go back, but my plate would only be filled with beef next time.

1  Thank RTWtraveler213
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We picked this place due to our love of Foga de Chao, thinking it would at least be similar. The only thing similar was the set up of meat delivery. The salad bar was sub par, you got one piece of garlic bread, and the meat was no where near the quality we are used to. My expectations were lowered since we were in thailand and this is a Brazilian steakhouse but if you put the name on it then it should deliver.
We had to wait at least 20 minutes before the first cut of meat was brought out and it was slow after that. It felt like they were new and didn't have everything down like they should. For 800THB a person I expected WAY better food. I would have rather stayed at my hotel and eaten from the high room service menu than pay for the meal again.
The one positive thing about the place was it had good attentive waitstaff.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I visited this small restaurant in BKK during a short visit and it is truly authentic and is reasonably priced at $30USD, for those of you who are not familiar with the Churrascaria its basically all you can eat meat and salad bar, drinks are extra, dessert is included.

The meats they served are up to world standards in taste and quality.

I highly recommend it if you are a Carnivorous Animal.

1  Thank GunterO