Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Don't know how many times I've stayed here in the last 10 years. Every visit to BK I think, which considering I live in Asia and BK is where I do my shopping, is a lot.

Why. Khao San Road is out at my age. This has all the friendliness of being on the Islands in a big city. The girls are helpful, they've stayed up even when i've arrived to check in at ungodly hours. They look after baggage, they act as informal information guides. Breakfast is fab. Wifi works. The rooms are small, plain but clean. It's in the centre of the SHOPPING district (MBK is at the end of the road, Paragon, Discovery etc are over the pedestrian walkway as is Siam Square and the Emporium is 4 stops away). If you want to get to Chatuchack market then its about 5 stops in the other direction... and Panthip Plaza is about 5 mins away.

The soi is fairly quiet for being in the centre of a huge city. There are food stalls or small restaurants to eat out at in the soi itself. When all things are taken into consideration it's perfect.

Room tip: you might ask for a double room. It's a teeny bit more expensive but I think it's worth it. It isn't called the Wendy House for nothing.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Wendyguesthouse, Manager at Wendy House, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Sawaddee Kha, Thank you very much for the wonderful review, we very happy
to saw your review all our team are serves our guest as home away from home
services. We looking for welcome you come back to have the 10 years anniversary for your stay with us. With Hug and smiles.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Everybody knows Wendy House is near to all the shopping malls and near to BTS station and the rate is good as well. However what caught my attention is how well the receptionist and service over there. Each time when i go out for a walk one of the lady will kept on reminding me to be careful of my bag and all the other things a mum would say to a son. Breakfast is provided early in the morning and laundry is just next door. 7/11 is just nearby and MBK mall is next street. Great place and will definitely stay there again.

Room tip: Don't worry about paying in advance, they accept emails booking.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank HaydenCQS
Wendyguesthouse, Manager at Wendy House, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Hi Friend, Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Felling as home
We are really pleased to read that you liked our place , staff and location.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Wendy House your home in Bangkok.
With smile. Wendy and Team.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

nice location, near bts station, near 7-11, near shopping malls and friendly staffs! We were staying in Twin room + extra bed, the size of the room is ok for 3 of us! But the air-cond making some noise sometime.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Sawaddee Kha, Thank you very much for posting a review. We very happy that you enjoyed your stay.For Air- con after you check out
We closed that room for maintenance the air-con, now it good condition. Thank you for let us know.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Wendy House on your next trip to Bangkok. with Smiles. Wendy and Team

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I booked this room for 2 nights after reading reviews on here. I was not disappointed.

I arrived late at night but the lady on the front was still very helpful! They helped me with areas around, I stayed 2 extra days, and even after I'd left I came back to hold my bag with them for a few hours!

Great!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Friend,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us and your kind words.
We are glad to hear that you like our guesthouse and stay longer.
We hope you enjoyed Bangkok. (Land of smiles)
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Thailand.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Low cost, 10% discount for massage in the Center in the front of.
Very near to Sky train station (150m) and to the main Mall of the town.
Staff very kind and good management.
Room are small, minimalist and clean.
Breakfast is complete and acceptable.
Free WiFi, internet corner and 2 water per day.
Internal laundry and mail service are a plus.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review us.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to see you back bangkok soon. With Smiles, Wendy and Team