Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
eDreams$40
Trip.com$43
Travelocity$43
All reviews walking distance to mbk instant coffee hotel room bts comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very good located just next to mbk and Siam center. Staff at the reception are very friendly and helpfull but the staff on the restaurant are cold and not professionnal.breakfasf is poor and have to pay 66 baht for a very small orange juice if you don't want coffre or tea!and the wifi isn't free..it's a bad point too.otherwise the rooms are nice and clean but hard bed..

Date of stay: January 2013
1  Thank roulinceline
Reviewed December 24, 2012

It's fine for one night if you don't expect any luxe and too much comfort!
Room are very simple, not a nice view and even the best room which is renovate is very simple.
Towel are thin and old. Location is very good for shopping, next to all big Mall and Jim Tompson house.

Room tip: The latest renovate room are for sure the best, 2000 Bath.
Date of stay: December 2012
1  Thank tiger2669
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have stayed at Reno Hotel for my annual trip to Bangkok for the past five years. The price that you pay is for the great location, which is near the shopping malls and the Skytrain station is a stone's throw from the hotel. Other than that, the rooms are dated and the breakfast is passable. Overall it is a conveniently located and comfortable stay though I found some small roaches in my latest stay here in June 11.

Compared to Wendy House which is a few units down, Reno is a better choice with a more spacious room. Will stay here again unless I can find another place that is equally convenient yet doesn't cost me a bomb.

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Very happy with our stay here and will be back. Very convenient close to MBK and skytrain. Pity we weren't told the pool would be closed for renovations during our stay. Beakfast and hotel food in general were good value and enjoyable. Thanks for a good stay

Date of stay: August 2012
4  Thank 2500george1
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am from Lao.
I've stayed at Reno hotel many times.
I like this hotel very much. The staff is nice and very friendly.
This hotel is close to big shopping centers , MBK, Siam Paragon, Centralworld. And near BTS Station which is very convenient and safe for me.
And this time I came with my friend. I see a new pool that has been renovated beyond recognition rarely. It's very pretty and wider.
I like the design of the pool too. My friend was very impressed.
I decided to stay with friends at the room on pool view by without hesitation.
My room rate 1,600 baht / night, which I think is not too expensive.
It is clean, comfortable room with nice view and atmosphere.
Daytime I went to swimming and ate at beside the pool with my friends.
Singing and dancing in the evening at the restaurant.
I saw a small party among friends here. It was warm and so fun.
I think that after I go back home. Will recommend my friends to stay here. I certify that I have been quite impressed. I love Reno hotel.

Date of stay: September 2012