Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$15
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
$15
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$13
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
eDreams$15
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

You can't beat the location, probably the best reason to stay here. Very close to MBK, Arts and Culture Centre, BTS, 7/11, street stalls.

The first room we checked in had some funny smell from the bathroom, the second one was much better.

Good value: THB 980 per day for a double room (type B) with private shower room and wifi.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed here in '06 and '12. The price was right. I always travel on a budget. The room is basic but the location is perfect. The National Stadium BTS Skytrain is right out the front door. Funny thing, I stayed there on 4 different occasions and was assigned the same room every time! During the most recent trip we stayed on the same road for $16 per night but Muanphol at $28 per night was superior. The front desk could use some lessons in customer service, but I eventually won them over.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Arrived here in the wee hours after an overnight bus from Phuket back in 2010. Unfortunately they didn’t let me check in early but were happy to hand over the free wi-fi password to while away the hours till a room became available. Situated in the ‘modern’ part of Bangkok, surrounded by large shopping malls, this hotel gave a different feel to the city than the Khao San Road area most backpackers frequent. Decent enough for the price but no endearing features.

Date of stay: January 2012
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2012

First time I stayed at this place, and its in a great location in the middle of Bangkok. A few minutes walk to the BTS and u can get to the rest of Bangkok really easy. Close to the biggest mall around, MBK and only one station from Paragon as well. The rooms are quite simple, but most importantly, clean. It has the amenities I needed, such as hot water, aircon and of course Wifi. The aircon is of the simple type though, only an on and off switch. Cannot change the temperature or anything, and its a bit loud, especially if you are unlucky and get one right next to your bed in pillow height. The food from the hotel was okey, but don't expect wonders. The beds are a bit hard, so it took a few night sleeps to get used to it. And the rooms do not have safetybox, but the reception provides with a box if needed. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Overall I was okey with this place, and I am sure I will return again.

Room tip: If you get a room with aircon mounted on the floor next to bed, change room. Its a challenge to get a sleep.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've stayed in this place 3 years in the roll when I pass by Bangkok. It's very basic, but clean and right next to mbk mall and the mrt station. The staff have always been fairly friendly and pleasant, but the last time I went though the hotel staff tried to con me into paying a higher price for my taxi ride to the airport.

Me to hotel staff (in English): I need a taxi to the airport.
Hotel staff to taxi driver (following conversation is in Thai): how much to airport?
Taxi driver: 400 baht.
Hotel staff to taxi driver: You should tell her 500.
Taxi driver: ok.
Hotel staff to me: It's 500 baht.
Me: I can understand Thai.

There are a number of hotels in the same alley and I think I will go to another one next time.

Date of stay: October 2012