My family (wife + 3 kids from 8 to 13) stayed at this hotel 4 days in mid February 2014. I was our first time in Asia and we had found this hotel online. It was a real good choice.
The 2 rooms were great, spacious and the kitchen area is really a plus when you have kids. The pool is an asset as this time of the year is very hot.
Tip: ask for a room on the highest floors. We were at 21st and it was fantastic. See picture attached.
The metro is just 2 minutes away from the hotel and water taxi, on the river at walking distance.
I strongly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Hotel is located in Bangkok's business district and family recreational area. It is a short walk to the Nana and Asoke skytrain station as well as the Sukhumvit subway station. The property offers shuttle service to the main road throughout the day. Guests can enjoy using the outdoor pool (salted), fitness center, sauna, steam, play room for kids, recreation room, a business center, and conference room also good exercise with our providing bicycle at Benjakitti Public Park near our hotel. Rooms are spacious and designed in a Thai contemporary or colonial style complete with a balcony, fully equipped kitchen, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, washer and dryer, ironing amenities, and a dining area - all of which will ensure guests the greatest comfort. Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Hotel is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Hotel Bangkok
- Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Bangkok